• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To Lil P:

• Thread starter SUPRsalad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SUPRsalad

*note: this is not a pvp-smack talk, and in fact, has nothing to do with pvp at all..

Lil P, thanks a bunch for being so immature and shady! Subsequently, you have caused me to lose my best friend, along with my desire to play this game any longer. I suppose this slap in the face is sufficient payment for the VERY nice suit/ring/talisman/weapon I made you on pac. Enjoy it well, along with the company of my dearest friend. Hope you guys have fun.

Peace.

edit: get your crap out of my house please. Unlike you, Im not a shadester, so I'll give you a few days before I unlock your bag and let it dissolve..

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You stated that when you were coming to this shard that you were going to be a positive part of the community. You have done nothing but try to hijack this forum with petty crap. Please stop breaking the roc of this shard.

B

Budweiser KDL

You stated that when you were coming to this shard that you were going to be a positive part of the community. You have done nothing but try to hijack this forum with petty crap. Please stop breaking the roc of this shard.
Stop Trolling.

A

Astaroth/Grizzly

dude, what happened, idk what u talking about gemma... u talking about mono, i havent even talked to him man... im not really sure what i did bro

E

Eyes of Origin

Being a positive part of the community in game has nothing to do with the forums. The two are seperate and neither belong to one certain player or group of players.
Any PvP smack talk needs to stay in the PvP thread.. we get that.. but if the threads created arent PvP related, then I dont see how its hijacking anything.

The Pac boards are a little different then the Origin boards. You are free to make posts and speak your mind in any thread you want, about anything you want, pvp or not.. as long as you arent trolling.
I guess you could say the Pac boards are a little bit more forgiving in what you can start threads about and where PvP is posted or not posted.

It might take some people a little while to get use to that change... but
I dont think theres anything wrong with what Gemma posted and I dont see how it is petty crap.
We all have the option to read or not read anyones posts.

Now with all that being said... we are the ones who hijacked Gemma's thread. =/

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know Never mind.
I had fun while it lasted so Morgaine take your new found friends and enjoy the heck out of it.
You are probably the most "what about me" cry baby I have ever met. You have definately got
the red headed fat girl syndrone.

Im outta here.

E

Eyes of Origin

Flaming someone by name in any forum is against the roc.
There is a certain degree which is tolerated. If it goes beyond that, the mods will act appropriately.
But, trolling is against the roc as well and will call for action too.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yellowbeard what does this thread have to do with what your talking about? Dont Trammies normally stay in line with their self righteous antics? U look like a moron, leave that to the pvpers.

E

Eyes of Origin

You know Never mind.
I had fun while it lasted so Morgaine take your new found friends and enjoy the heck out of it.
You are probably the most "what about me" cry baby I have ever met. You have definately got

Im outta here.
New found friends??? I dont know where its been said that I am friends with any of these guys, but ok????
You know, I like the quiet easy going Origin, but at the same time, every now and then someone needs to come in and shake things up, it gets stale and people leave, which happened, now its time to let some fresh air in

What about me????? This doesnt even have anything to do with me... but ok??? and can someone tell me what redheaded fat girl syndrome is, cause honestly I have no idea.

***Edit*** and for curiousities sake... are you saying that I brought them here????? Cause thats sure as hell what it sounds like and thats definitly not the case.

S

SUPRsalad

Okay, so an update seems to be in order:

Talked to lil P, and it all seems to be a misunderstanding. However, its not me that he will need to convince, its mono. I do, however, apologize for any unwarranted accusations. That said, mono is out of town for a few days, and I do hope this all gets smoothed over when he gets back. Until then, lets have some respectful pvp.

Yellowbeard, Im your Huckleberry if you want me to be. Morgaine probably remembers the last three people that signed up.. Forewarning, you'll want to cite your sources, chump. Half-cocked assumptions just don't cut it.

C

Crystal Canyon

Oh admit it Morgaine...you are just friends with such a vast amount of people that your not sure who is your friend and who is your enemy! LOL Well, not until after you meet on the battle field. :lick:

*Passes out tissues*

B

Budweiser KDL

New found friends??? I dont know where its been said that I am friends with any of these guys, but ok????
You know, I like the quiet easy going Origin, but at the same time, every now and then someone needs to come in and shake things up, it gets stale and people leave, which happened, now its time to let some fresh air in

What about me????? This doesnt even have anything to do with me... but ok??? and can someone tell me what redheaded fat girl syndrome is, cause honestly I have no idea.

***Edit*** and for curiousities sake... are you saying that I brought them here????? Cause thats sure as hell what it sounds like and thats definitly not the case.

You didn't bring THC here for the record . And really why is this shard so into bashing new comers to your shard? Don't you get tired of fighting the same people all the time? I don't think we came to OWN your shard, fortunately most of our members can transfer to any shard when ever as some of THC play 4-5 shards. So enjoy the fun of new faces to fight, kill, or become friends with.

So with that said.... MORE MARGARITAS FOR EVERYONE!!!

C

Crystal Canyon

You didn't bring THC here for the record . And really why is this shard so into bashing new comers to your shard? Don't you get tired of fighting the same people all the time? I don't think we came to OWN your shard, fortunately most of our members can transfer to any shard when ever as some of THC play 4-5 shards. So enjoy the fun of new faces to fight, kill, or become friends with.

So with that said.... MORE MARGARITAS FOR EVERYONE!!!
Pass one of those to me! And btw, I agree that we should be more welcoming to any guild, Pvp or not, coming to Origin. It seems we do a lot of complaining about the shard being dead, then complain some more when we get new guilds here. Doesnt make sense, but at any rate...Welcome to Origin.

Did I invite you guys here? I really can't remember. :D

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am glad to have more folks on the shard, I am not that skilled at pvp (ask morgaine) but occasionally I will jump in and suck at it. more people means more opportunity for interaction, and that's always a plus. oh and forget the margaritas, just pass the bottle.

S

SUPRsalad

I am glad to have more folks on the shard, I am not that skilled at pvp (ask morgaine) but occasionally I will jump in and suck at it. more people means more opportunity for interaction, and that's always a plus. oh and forget the margaritas, just pass the bottle.
Hey, at least you jump on in and try! I respect that. I myself have never been all that great, but I honestly love to do it regardless. I think its a few really pretty immature kiddos like santa that make it seem so intimidating/unapproachable/boring. In all honesty, that kind of attitude has become almost extinct on our shard. The few that were, are now put in their places.

I can honestly say, everything I know about pvp, I have learned from watching my enemies closely. Hope to see you out there.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know Never mind.

Im outta here.
LOL guess I am not the only one

C

Crystal Canyon

You know Never mind.

Im outta here.
Seems to me that the only people who are "crying are those that don't appreciate "competition" coming into Origin. Fact is that it has been waaaay to easy lately for some folks and guilds to get powerscrolls. They had no one to fight over them with, they simple went and did spawns, got the scrolls and made big bucks. Well, guess what? Now, you will have to fight for those scrolls...get used to it.

Morgaine wasnt "crying" about anything, in fact she was welcoming these people to our shard. The "red headed fat girl syndrome" remark was totally uncalled for.

No offence meant at all to you Yellow, I just think you need to calm down and accept these new PvPers.

Originally Posted by SUPRsalad
ssshhhhhhhhut, shut, shut, shut. up.
That cracked me up! :hahaha:

S

SUPRsalad

Flag him and he will smoke bomb, that will shut him up, u wont have to see his face either
Pretty sure I just did shut him up.. He STEALTHS in behind us killing a coon, and disarms a guy in wraith form, and FAILS to kill, then failed to bring a box, and got sleep spammed and AI'd to death.. Nice one, boy..

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RTLFC

Ok I think the point has been made for the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.