• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To Krystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Hun... Hows it going?
I was sitting here thinking about how you managed to destory my nephews gaming fun/play with Puffy's help. Still amazes me that mostly Puffy's actions made him quit the game, never to return.
(For those of you that are reading this public note, his name was All Mighty.)
And then I was remembering how you told me that any person in the game could recieve thier item(s) back if they just nicely asked. I sent you 3 people in the past and all you did was laugh at them and kill them on your front yard. (Shadow was one, and he quit the game over it too. Idico sported his bow for the longest time after he left).
Thinking about these things that you've been a part of in the past reminds me of what kind of a player you are. Guess its Karma. Karma for the people that forgot to bless there items and making mistakes... Karma for you in not keeping your word on returning things. Karma for you losing the luna wall house and then it being sold to me. Karma for you and Calm jacking me when I was active in VmP. Karma for me talking mad crap in your time of mourning. KARMA goes around and around.
Sometimes Karma kicks you in the butt... sometimes it slaps you in the face... sometimes it offers you a pretty flower. Lovely Karma.
Even now people try to justify there actions by using me as a example. Which I find very funny. They talk about the evil King Edward for the words that I told you behind your house in a moment of PvP excitement (for which like many things we learn from our mistakes). *Sigh* Life goes on. Makes me happy that in all there evil statements, I have never heard I was a scammer, or a exploiter, used someone to take advantage of thier trust, used illegal programs, stole so such as one gold or pixel item, and the such.
Anyway, sometimes it takes a while to notice when you make a mistake. Granted its a game... but some lines honestly shouldnt be crossed... and in this instance I did. So....
Krystal, Im Sorry. Im honestly sorry that I talked some serious **** in your time of mourning. Im further Sorry that I carried it on buy naming my pets some crappy ass names a day or 2 after to continue the hurt.
Im not asking for forgiveness... im just saying something that needed to be said. Im trying so say you deserved better and as a person in the community, I let you down.
My reasons to hate you will still be at the front of my actions whenever I try like hell to kill you. And im sure that whenever you kill me it'll soley be for revenge for the pain I caused you via my horses ass mouth in your time of mourning.
I hope when you see me now on the field, youll kill me for being King Edward, and not for pain that I may have caused in your soul.
In ending I would like too compliment you on your game style. I have never known anyone to accuse you of cheating or unfair game play. Aside from the instance with Calm, you always were nice to me and treated me fairly.

King Edward

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is sad on so many levels. We need a forum doctor for post like this.

K

KVJ

This is a new leaf turning....

I almost cried reading this, it's true! King Edward does have a soft spot. And for all you haters who complain about people's words. I would pay more attention to their actions. Actions speak louder than words. But Krystal does not cheat or hack, and you better not start too, yet she still drops people consistently. Not me as much because with the numbers they have, I will rarely play my mage unless I have other mages on the field with.

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is sad on so many levels. We need a forum doctor for post like this.
And you know GoodGuy...
EVERY time that I have killed you I have been polite and stayed there and listen too you insult me for minutes at a time. I even manage not to rez kill you (and its VERY hard). Every single time you start throwing out SO such bad language/cursing/racial slams, I could have the GM's bann you easily (Like a GM would ever respond.. LOL). Alas I have never paged. Last time when you died and I gated you to Chaos, you cryed over and over about how unfair the game is, and then you even offered me your accounts and PWs. And I said no, the game changes, get over it, get yur stuff and try harder next time was my advice. Since I know the person you are, I cannot ever feel sorry for you when people joust with you on these board and you get blasted off your horse and fall flat on your face.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wahhhh im glad i got ur nephew to quit, he wasnt cut out for siege like us vets like to say :thumbsup:

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why did I click this thread? Would some voilin music make you feel better? :violin::violin::violin:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wahhhh im glad i got ur nephew to quit, he wasnt cut out for siege like us vets like to say :thumbsup:
Puffy we have had our dislikes but tell siege how his nephew lost his stuff...

Let siege know what kinda guy his nephew was lol...

Q

Quira

Did something happen to Krystal the in game person or the player behind Krystal irl?

Especially we on Siege should never forget about making that distinction. Like all other blue players without fighting skills, I have fallen victim to her on many occasions, and my chars hate her char for that, and look to retalliate.

But even though I know hardly anything about the player behind the char, from the playstyle, it looks to me like there is an honest person looking for a fun game to play there.

If something bad happened to the rl person, I will sympathize with him/her.

Kind regards

M

Mogluk

sorry not gonna happen, this is not appropriate for the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.