• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To KOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turtle

Haven't played WoW personally so I'm sure my opinion is worthless but I know a guy that was listed as the top pvper on the WoW site. When he played UO all he did was craft for the first couple years and when he attempted to pvp on UO he wasn't even average. He put alot of time into both games so from that example I just assumed WoW was wicked trammie since the biggest trammie I knew in UO could be the top pvper in that game. For that reason I never tried it....well that and because I never found Daoc AC or some other lvling games able to keep my interest. Maybe WoW is different but I don't know. Skipping the lvling aspect does sound nice though.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow pvp at the top end is intense in the sense that there is serious money involved (sanctioned tourny's) but the real challenge is pve :)

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Getting 25 people to play in perfect unison to execute a strat is infinitely more challanging than scrub Luna pvp :)

I have done both you still cling on to one, which of us has the more informed perspective?

S

Skwiz

we've *all* played, gotten bored with, and quit wow.. havent you realized this yet?

once again.. lol at challenging while fighting an ai which can not indenpendently think on its own.

btw.. i could careless about pve/pvm.. which is prolly why im still playing uo and not world of bore the hell out of its playerscraft.

S

Shakaja

I guess WoW just can't compete for excitement against the same 20 people fighting on the same templates in the same locations crying about the same things :)
not for everyone, but for some it cant :)

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not believe you have played WoW to any serious level of pvp or pve and probably got frustrated because you didn't fully understand the game.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Revvo pve really? You JUST said it takes 24 hours to get from 0-70 and then telling us that PVE is the best part of WOW?

How hard is it to kill something that doesnt think for itself?

I do not believe you have lived life to any serious level and probably got frustrated because you didn't fully understand anything

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not at all :)

Wow begins at 70, leveling just cuts the chaff.

How hard is it to kill something that doesnt think for itself?
Your American so you probably have a better idea than me :)

S

Skwiz

im american and proud of it.. i think your just jealous.

btw.. wtf are you?

S

Strom

Not at all :)

Wow begins at 70, leveling just cuts the chaff.

Your American so you probably have a better idea than me :)
Hrmm id rather be american then what ever u are :gun: the world is cowering in fear of USA!!

ps-Michael Phelps that is all

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Revvo doesn't like americans because GoodGuy is one! he also doesn't breathe air, take poops, or eat food because GoodGuy does those things.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i don't get shouted at on vent by my dad because i'm screaming loudly. Also my mother lives with my father :)

S

Strom

americans also know kicking the crap out of europeans apparently revvo doesnt know history :gun:

AMERICA PWNS U REVVO GET OVER IT

S

Strom

Well i don't get shouted at on vent by my dad because i'm screaming loudly. Also my mother lives with my father :)
was that supposed to be some burn on GG?? europeans crack me up talk **** like a 4th grader keep it up pip pip cheerio

S

Strom

i still bet the american kids could kick the **** outta the belgium kids and thats all that matters and u can thank the american mr bill gates for ur stratics and anything else u do on pc kthxbia

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was that supposed to be some burn on GG?? europeans crack me up talk **** like a 4th grader keep it up pip pip cheerio
lol im glad i didnt have to point it out. ohh man pip pip cheerio made me crack up irl i needed that thanks.

seriously revvo, let it go we are only busting your balls, dont go getting all revolutionary war on us cause we already won that remember!

S

Strom

Here u go revvo name a euro that made anything better for anyone

S

Skwiz

so you dutch?? lol? and your talking about americans?! storm and i got a good irl lol outa that one.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL ur dutch and talkin **** about americans i rest my case
I have been called many things in my life but that's the first time i have been called Dutch :)

It's your, Dutch and Americans. Good effort on the ENGLISH though :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Racism is alive and well on Siege board while I sleep I see.

I'm awake now, so the English/American with occasional Dutch references argument is finished. You can carry on butchering the English language which divides our two nations on the other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.