• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To everyone

Mobster Mike

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for ruining the game for me. I can't even get a simple PC on some nice items without someone pancakes, complaining, and deleting or locking a thread. this site and game are circling the drain, this site is no better than Tradespot now.

All of you guys SUCK, so thanks for being super pricks and ruining this game. Dupers didnt ruin this, people trying to enforce marshal law ruined this game.

I'm going to message the few people in my ICQ list to see if they want to buy these extremely high end items, if not, then I guess you guys just lost an assload of truely rare and legit items.

T

T_Amon_from_work

1. Use the Trade Forums for any transactions not to involve RL currency. As long as the PC is for ingame gold you should be on safe ground.

2. As for "marshal law" (good term BTW), EA is the sole owner of everything involved in UO - client, pixels ... everything. They can wipe all shards today and none of us have a leg to stand on. It's in the ToS that you tacitly agree to each time you log in on a client.

3. "Marshal law" on these forums ... Stratics is a private concern, the RoC establishes the rules by which you and your posts are handled to a great extent.

regarding #2 and #3 ... please also keep in mind that each of the referenced items (ToS, RoC) can be altered by the respective companies at any time - and not necessarily with player/poster consent. Thus the advisory to periodically review them.

I regret that you feel the legit items need to go the way of the Dodo but if that's the way you wish to handle stuff, so be it. Good luck!

C

Clyde

uhhh...:eyes:

you're welcome...

*sits a little more upright on his pedastal and obeys the "no cash posts" rule*

-C

K

Kiminality

I'm going to message the few people in my ICQ list to see if they want to buy these extremely high end items, if not, then I guess you guys just lost an assload of truely rare and legit items.
There's only one thing worse than throwing your toys out of the pram, when you don't get your way.
That would be trying to use the threat of doing so to make people feel guilty, or yourself big, or both.

Seriously, you got it into your head that you can get some tasty dollars for these items.
You broke the RoC, and got stung.
So, now you're going to deny people the "assload of truely rare and legit items", and yourself the money you were thinking of earning?
:next: