• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

to asweet younglady

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kalzaketh

hello amathist, sorry to have been silent for an overlong period, merry christmas younglady hope maddy and all are well this season my verybest to you and yours this holiday season in the frozen northern part of the states us lads are trying our best to see the light of day through about 2 feet of the white stuff meaning snow get on yahoo please I have you still as anIM mark I must rise early the 24 which I believe you said was afternoon in australia time.:hug:

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI, I made her quit stratics and UO, she no longer plays and probably doesn't read.

J

JHoward

There was a coup in PoC and amathist was booted, and a new group installed, and more than a few members arnt happy about it so i hear...:eyes:

K

Katlene

Stop with the pathetic stories. She was not booted, nor was she 'forced' out of the game.
Shes simply moved on to better things, hell i know a few more people around here that should move on.
Stop being a pack of scrooges and cheer up a bit!

Merry Xmas

S

siyeng0

hello amathist, sorry to have been silent for an overlong period, merry christmas younglady hope maddy and all are well this season my verybest to you and yours this holiday season in the frozen northern part of the states us lads are trying our best to see the light of day through about 2 feet of the white stuff meaning snow get on yahoo please I have you still as anIM mark I must rise early the 24 which I believe you said was afternoon in australia time.:hug:
I'm terribly sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but Amathist has left our realm - forever, or so she says, although we all hope and pray that she will someday return. It is as if a light has burnt out. Our community seems a little less cohesive, life a little less bright, and the world in general a little sadder in her absence. It is a true tragedy for Oceania.

A

Amathist of PoC

*rolls eyes at alot of the dribble but then smiles and her true friends and people who actually know what they are talking about*

hello amathist, sorry to have been silent for an overlong period, merry christmas younglady hope maddy and all are well this season my verybest to you and yours this holiday season in the frozen northern part of the states us lads are trying our best to see the light of day through about 2 feet of the white stuff meaning snow get on yahoo please I have you still as anIM mark I must rise early the 24 which I believe you said was afternoon in australia time.
Hello Hun, so great to hear from you, I hope you are doing really well and that you had a great holiday season. I have been silent myself and off exploring other things, spending time with family, working and having a great time.

Little Miss Maddie is now 2 and letting the world know it, very indipendant and stuborn but still very adorable. She had a great Christmas and truly is the joy in our world. she is getting so big and talks non stop now and enjoys showing off her animal naming skills and her counting and her knowledge in general...she blows me away on a regular basis.

We spent Christmas with family and friends and New Years at the beach celebrating new years and hubby and my 6th wedding anniversary...some recent photo's are on my facebook if you have an account too.

I have left Ultima online (about 2-3 months ago I think) and handed the guild over to new leadership (well not really new new as it is made up of the same high council it ever was just with a few new faces.)...dispite claims to the contrary, I just had no desire to play any more and was only logging in to tend to the guild and speak to friends...so after a few months of that I decided that it was simply my time to step away and let the guild continue to grow without me.

I did not wish to slow them down as the guild was still flourishing and thriving and respectfully and loyally they where waiting for me to gain interest to move on with events and things. So for there benefit and mine I stepped down and handed the guild over to Seth, Anne Bonny, and the high council. Who where still very active and driven to achieve things within the game.

I am happy to report things are still going strong and the new leadership have tried new events and they have been successful and while I may not play I still have contact with the guild and am still asked my advice and made feel more then welcome which is so very nice and shows why I have always loved these people.

Its extremely funny how rumors can run rampant and claims by people who honestly would not have a clue, do not know me and just wish to gain attention are even responded too or acknowledged... let alone they feel the need to post at all....OBSESSION.

Sad that even when not playing the same pathetic obviously starved of attention thus neglected individuals have to reach out for my response. Some are even being extremely two faced which is just shallow and false please spare me the dribble.

a) No one made me leave, impacted my decision or feelings it was completely my choice and simply my time to let go and find some thing else to enjoy - I was actually pleaded with to stay and touched by the warmth and friendship I was shown and the fact is I still have accounts - one for my niece to use and she will continue to use and other ones I have not cleaned out yet but will eventually - but in the end they will be closed.

b) NOT ONCE EVER have I said it was goodbye forever, I do not have a crystal ball that tells me what the future holds. I have said it will be goodbye for a long while and at this stage I do not see me returning within 12months or sooner...but I have not said goodbye forever and as I said before I am still in contact with PoC and that if I did return I would start over from a young for the enjoyment of the game the challenge to rebuild myself.

Any way all the BS over with Merry Christmas and a very Happy NEW YEAR to one and all. I hope 2009 is full of fun, love, laughter and enjoyment.

All the best
Penny aka Amthist

if anyone wishes to contact me you can leave messages with just about anyone from PoC. or visit the poc website and leave a PM it emails me to tell me you have http://poc.guildportal.com

S

siyeng0

I did not wish to slow them down as the guild was still flourishing and thriving and respectfully and loyally they where waiting for me to gain interest to move on with events and things. So for there benefit and mine I stepped down and handed the guild over to Seth, Anne Bonny, and the high council. Who where still very active and driven to achieve things within the game.
I am happy to report things are still going strong and the new leadership have tried new events and they have been successful and while I may not play I still have contact with the guild and am still asked my advice and made feel more then welcome which is so very nice and shows why I have always loved these people.
Yes, and we all hope that POC will continue to thrive and be the beacon of community cohesiveness that it has been for so many years. A New Years' toast to the pirates! *toasts*

Its extremely funny how rumors can run rampant and claims by people who honestly would not have a clue, do not know me and just wish to gain attention are even responded too or acknowledged... let alone they feel the need to post at all....OBSESSION.
Sad that even when not playing the same pathetic obviously starved of attention thus neglected individuals have to reach out for my response. Some are even being extremely two faced which is just shallow and false please spare me the dribble.
I know. To witness such behaviour on these boards is just sickening. For you, an upstanding and venerable member of our shard, to be treated thusly... it makes me ill, to be honest, and truly ashamed to be an Oceanian.
Also, I am shocked to hear that people have been two-faced to you! They ought to be disgusted with themselves. If you tell me who has betrayed you, I'll be sure to give them a good talking-to in-game; you don't deserve such treatment, and it must be stopped or our merry shard shall surely be doomed.

b) NOT ONCE EVER have I said it was goodbye forever, I do not have a crystal ball that tells me what the future holds. I have said it will be goodbye for a long while and at this stage I do not see me returning within 12months or sooner...but I have not said goodbye forever and as I said before I am still in contact with PoC and that if I did return I would start over from a young for the enjoyment of the game the challenge to rebuild myself.
I choose to read this as meaning that you know, deep in your heart, that your true soul resides in the world with us, and that you will someday return. To see you walking our lands again and to speak once more with you would brighten my year and bring a little joy to my heart. But, of course, it's your choice.

Fare well, Lady Amathist, and a happy new year to you and your guild!

A

Amathist of PoC

I know. To witness such behaviour on these boards is just sickening. For you, an upstanding and venerable member of our shard, to be treated thusly... it makes me ill, to be honest, and truly ashamed to be an Oceanian.
Also, I am shocked to hear that people have been two-faced to you! They ought to be disgusted with themselves. If you tell me who has betrayed you, I'll be sure to give them a good talking-to in-game; you don't deserve such treatment, and it must be stopped or our merry shard shall surely be doomed.
At first I was going to reply with the response these comments deserve coming from you Kiz, as I am pretty sure its a lame attempt at sarcasm either that or you have lost it finally and are in complete denial over any of your past comments or actions.

If anyone would like to know in more detail what I mean please feel free to pm me. But the falseness these posts ooze is pretty sickening, Kind of like being covered in a bucket of week old slime corpse...So again please spare me and everyone else the dribble.

I certainly do not wish and poc certainly do not need your support....and I am pretty sure I can speak for most still when I say they do not want it.

To those who have been honest and true and genuinely showing there support for the guild and for myself, THANK YOU. You are part of the Oceania I shall miss as the game is purely about the people for me now and I plan to keep in contact with those who made the game what it was for me.

Now I am off to enjoy the day with family, All the very best to those who deserve it, and may you wreak of week old slime to those who don't.

To kalzaketh, my friend it really was very sweet to know you to think of me and my family during this holiday season. We met each other on napa and you have just been so sweet ever since. Even when I was too busy and no longer playing two shards.

I hope you continue to find joy in the game and that you receieve kindness back 3 fold.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours, All the best in 2009. (day 2 for us already).

S

siyeng0

At first I was going to reply with the response these comments deserve coming from you Kiz, as I am pretty sure its a lame attempt at sarcasm either that or you have lost it finally and are in complete denial over any of your past comments or actions.
Amathist, really now, you know me too well to ever suspect me of using sarcasm. Even if I had the mental capacity for it, which I unfortunately don't (it's an artform!), I would never be cruel enough to use it on you. As for my being in denial, I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about, but I'm certain that it was all a big misunderstanding. As you know, I think that you are a wonderful person and have done amazing things for the shard; your response today is quite astonishing and doesn't quite match up with the absolutely glowing view I have of you.

If anyone would like to know in more detail what I mean please feel free to pm me. But the falseness these posts ooze is pretty sickening, Kind of like being covered in a bucket of week old slime corpse...So again please spare me and everyone else the dribble.
I certainly do not wish and poc certainly do not need your support....and I am pretty sure I can speak for most still when I say they do not want it.
I'd like to congratulate you on your modesty. That humility of yours and gentle deflection of all compliments, coupled with your superb intellect and marvellously sweet nature, were what made you such an Oceanian icon in the first place. As for the rest of the guild, I'm happy to say that they're carrying on their leader's example and have been nothing but perfectly kind and friendly to me since we parted ways. I would like to thank them too. Talking to them makes my UO experience that much more enjoyable; you've taught them well, Lady Amathist.

Now I am off to enjoy the day with family, All the very best to those who deserve it, and may you wreak of week old slime to those who don't.
Thankyou, and all the very best to you too! Have a lovely day!

J

JHoward

Lady Amathist, its a fine sight to see ye on these boards again , does this mean your campaign to reclaim guild from the usurpers has begun?:eyes:.

I heard that 1 reason you were surplus to requirements is your rabid paranoia over the last few mths of your reign, kicking innocent ppl from the guild left right and centre doesnt inspire loyalty sadly.:violin:

I spoke to more than a few x members who dont even know why they were kicked, some ppl in game for 10 yrs + and never been kicked from a guild before suddenly found themselves guildless, now 1 or 2 x members maybe they were in the wrong, but knowing some of the ppl and some of the numbers involved..how many times could petrify really have gotten into your guild?:gun:

If youve changed oceania will welcome you back with open arms.:hug:

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To those who have been honest and true and genuinely showing there support for the guild and for myself, THANK YOU. You are part of the Oceania I shall miss as the game is purely about the people for me now and I plan to keep in contact with those who made the game what it was for me.
No worries. I think I was pretty consistent, true and honest when it came to my support for your guild.

A

Amathist of PoC

Yes thats it I am busted its so true..........

I lost the plot booted every trusted person from the guild for no reason what so ever, but before doing so I killed them all while they where afk to show how good I am.
I then sat in my home and rocked back and forth muttering to myself of how the world was against me and how Petrify scared me so much I cried daily at his bully tactics.

Then those guild members who where left all rose up burnt me at the stake and took over the guild and we all now loath and despise each other and I am so bitter and so twisted over it honestly I don't think I will ever have a day of happiness again.

Oh yeah even my family got in on the act they must have hacked my accounts they all have my gear and then not to mention my house.....

I would also like to confess that in my spare time I am the tooth fairy, my husband is a Yettie and our daughter is in training to run her own fairy realm ....but thats all top secret don't tell anyone.

S

siyeng0

I lost the plot booted every trusted person from the guild for no reason what so ever, but before doing so I killed them all while they where afk to show how good I am.
I then sat in my home and rocked back and forth muttering to myself of how the world was against me and how Petrify scared me so much I cried daily at his bully tactics.
Amathist, I certainly hope you're being sarcastic here. I cannot imagine a guildmistress of your calibre ever engaging in such behaviour; I'm sure that if you ever wanted to ask somebody to leave the guild, you would explain everything to them in a polite and fair manner, give them adequate opportunity to explain themselves, conduct the banning in guildchat at a preordained time so as to leave absolutely no uncertainty on anybody's part as to whether the banned person was really at fault, and be graceful and dignified afterward, refraining from sniping at them in a public place or attacking anybody who mentions them when you do not want them to be mentioned. Such are the basic rights of your guildmembers. As you were a guildmistress of great repute and your guildmates speak of you with nothing but love and affection, I'm confident that you're merely being sarcastic here and that your conduct has never been anything less than admirable.

Also, we all know that Petrify is not half as clever as you, given that he is so much older than you and his grasp of the language is, if I may say so, downright pitiful when compared to yours; for an old man like him to allow himself to be baited by a lady many years younger than him is absolutely pathetic, and you have my utmost support in resisting his corrupting influence.

Then those guild members who where left all rose up burnt me at the stake and took over the guild and we all now loath and despise each other and I am so bitter and so twisted over it honestly I don't think I will ever have a day of happiness again.
Now this I am sure is simply untrue. POC has always been a close and loving guild - like a big happy family, so I've been told many times - and to even consider that there would be seeds of discontent within that joyous company is unthinkable. You are such a joker. Your subtle wit brings a smile to my face.

I would also like to confess that in my spare time I am the tooth fairy, my husband is a Yettie and our daughter is in training to run her own fairy realm ....but thats all top secret don't tell anyone.
My lips are sealed. I wish them the best of luck with these endeavours.

S

Sunrise

Finally..My first good hard laugh for 2009! WOOOT...Now this is what the boards needed..My dear PLZ come back..these stalkers can't live without you...These boards been dead since you left...

The scary part too is that its the truth.....

Ok seriously now..People leave and people come back...I wish her nothing but the best in her travels..I do miss her dearly...Then again I do understand it tho....Looks over at the warhammer CD on me desk..Hey its a EA game too ya know..

So folks come on...can't we all just find someone new to stalk?? come on..I know the game is going downhill fast..but there has to be someone new :D Hrm...

I say lets make it a vote..Whos all for stalking the Ocean Reporters now?? hrm hrm??? :D

Edit: My rum glass is raised high for you me dear on your travels... :D

Now as for the Ocean Reporter...Hey I know where they hide thy rum.. :D

K

Katlene

You can have all the rum ya want luv, i dont drink the stuff :p

Ive already had a long stint with stalkers and the such someone else's turn.

S

Sunrise

You can have all the rum ya want luv, i dont drink the stuff :p

Ive already had a long stint with stalkers and the such someone else's turn.
WOOT K..more rum for me then :D WOOT..

But on the stalkers side..think of it as this way..You will always have a news feed... For they will always be around you .....

Just make up the stories as they go.,... :D

K

Katlene

hehe theres one person that i think would be a great story teller. the stuff he comes up with!! astonishing!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Hoping that ill get on top of things soon and get back to my stories. last year was just the pits. Had to have been the worse year of my life.
Onward and upward now!

T

Teeshy

This thread made me laugh - been a long day, and I needed it - thankyou! =D

J

JHoward

Oh come off it Katlene!!!:talktothehand:

and Kruddy there was never any paranoia when i was in charge, i was always in total control:scholar:

K

Katlene

off what? wtf are you on about?
Everyone been taking wacky drugs today? blimy lol

B

Bladron

I wish I could be as creepy as the OP and get away with it.

Hell, I wish I could have as woeful grammar as the OP and get away with it, but that's another issue entirely.

S

siyeng0

Hell, I wish I could have as woeful grammar as the OP and get away with it, but that's another issue entirely.
If you pay me in sherbert, I can at least teach you how to be as creepy as me.

A

Amathist of PoC

WOW what perfection every thing you type, write and say must be. And how your stunning non judgmental personality must shine and deliver comfort to others.

Without going into full details the Original Poster is a friend of mine, who happens to have disability problems and who lives in a rural community.
So to be as socially interactive as he would like to be, he chats to people online.

I do not believe he sits there thinking "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I have to type correctly for people to accept me"...instead he just wants to chat have fun and meet nice people and make some friends.

But by all means sit back cast your judgments and snide comments without actually knowing a dam thing...people like you honestly make me cringe and suffer distaste more then any so called "creepy" person does.

S

siyeng0

WOW what perfection every thing you type, write and say must be. And how your stunning non judgmental personality must shine and deliver comfort to others.
See, Lady Amathist, this is an exquisite example of your courtesy and gentle grace in the face of enmity... even gentlemen such as this, who curse and belittle your comrades, who throw themselves at your formidable mercy with harsh words and biting jibes, who are not even worthy to wash your feet... even they are treated with the utmost kindness, peaceably reminded of their better sides, and sent subdued upon their way. We should all take an example from Lady Amathist. Love thine enemies.

I do not believe he sits there thinking "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I have to type correctly for people to accept me"...instead he just wants to chat have fun and meet nice people and make some friends. But by all means sit back cast your judgments and snide comments without actually knowing a dam thing...people like you honestly make me cringe and suffer distaste more then any so called "creepy" person does.
Yes, Bladron. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. How dare you attack Lady Amathist and her paramour thus? You do not know the reasons behind his admittedly tenuous grasp of our fair language... rather than mere laziness, or stupidity, or having spilt ale in his keyboard one too many times, as you seem to assume, the true reason is, in fact... well, the true reason is that he just doesn't care about being comprehensible.

And so he shouldn't! Lady Amathist is correct. Our eloquence is displeasing and speaks of a very worldly cruelty quite unbecoming to our peers; until we can be certain that our fair words are not wasted upon our foul, blighted personalities - quite unlike the simple grace and compassionate kindness that has made Lady Amathist the mistress of the greatest and most populous guild on Oceania - we, too, should pay the twists and turns of language less heed and concentrate instead upon saying things of worth. Before attending to your grammar and spelling, Bladron, consider whether what you are saying is good, and kind, and true. Take a leaf out of the original poster's book. His words may be barely understandable, but by G-d they come from the heart.

Thank you for educating us, Lady Amathist. You are a beacon of human decency in the waste of the shard, and I miss you terribly.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Without going into full details the Original Poster is a friend of mine, who happens to have disability problems and who lives in a rural community.
Sounds like somebody else I know. She recently left the game because she was being terrorised by a boy genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.