• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To anne nomally

A

affliction33

The problem was relsovled and orni was sold back to owner, and thx you for your respect. The issue was with Crackhead Bob and thoughtyou should know you have that type of person renting vendors from your house:) to all who didnt understand my issue must not remember how it is to be completley new to UO:bowdown:. No matter how much you read theres always more to read! Thanks and carry on:D

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Glad you got it worked out. :) And welcome to Catskills. See? Good peeps here.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, ANNENOMILLY is right. There are some great people out there on Cats.

;)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad all was worked out. I was pretty sure that once you calmed down and spoke to Anne things would be resolved.

I remember all too well what it was like to be new to Catskills. I was I bet a lot older then you are now and though I tried to remain adult and clam about things, I from time to time lost my cool. (Points up.) Ask Phaen, she knows I can lose my temper.

Again, Welcome to Catskills.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...I tend to only loose my temper when I've had way, way, way to much to drink. Then I become an annoying butt I've been told. :(