• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

to an old friendloq

K

kalzaketh

sorry friend,I won't butcher your name by trying to type it, sorry I wasn't much help in luna sat eve I knew the vendor had been there in the past, the char renee is my tamer, I guess easy to tell from the mount:D I was checking the latest inventories out today to see if any peerless ingredients popped up.the best ones are the hardest to get.

K

kalzaketh

the item, my friend was looking for was powder of translocation I guess that not many are running the quest now as the 4 vendors of luna who sold it collapsed.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just do the quest, it doesn't take long to collect 200 zoogi fungus & do the quest. It may take all of 30 mins & you'll have a cpl hundred trans powders.

K

kalzaketh

true enough, my friend snake the collecting is fun and easy on tram side,I use the windmaze to train my newer pets on the black infiltrators, the higher dex and wrestling abilities of those black ants can take alower pet to gm in little time, as aside note if others show up I leave to allow them the oppertunity to run the quest if they need the queens :)