• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To all town governors

Alcor

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
To assist the King's personal secretary, please could all town governors post the days and times, on any typical week, when they would likely be able to attend a meeting of the King's Council.

Please either use EST or be sure to specify a time zone. Alternatively, if you have little interest in attending any such meetings, then please say.

Thanks.

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty much any time between 2am and 8pm EST, even other times if really needed.

Exception is alternate Sundays when I am out 7am until around 2pm, and any time the Gilfane Dolphins bagball team is playing (most often Sunday 1pm-4pm EST). But all that is unpredictable, so don't schedule around that just for me.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I really have no clue to my availability at this time. The real life circumstances have taken a major turn. I will try my best. *thinks... maybe a nice laptop in my new office*

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
My schedule will be Mon-Wed evenings (east coast time) Thur-Sun are not really good for the next 3 weeks. After that I will be able to meet Mon-Fri evenings. Sat and Sun aren't the best but I may be able to work it out. These are my most reliable times.

samantha_sp

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
My schedule is hard to predict. Weekends often work for me, but not always. Weekdays, however, almost never work for me.

Alcor

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thank you to everyone for the replies.

Perhaps this thread should now be moved to the EM forum?

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Based on the feedback here, it appears that the majority of the Governors can make it Saturday or Sunday afternoons between 4:30pm and 6pm EST. Hopefully Kelmo, York, and Bo Bo can make it then as well.

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sorry, I won't be able to attend the Meeting or the event(Oct 5th). They are scheduled in the middle of the day on race days.
I have not received any replies on forming a mini council to help with town events or represent Moonglow in case of scheduling problems like this. There are only two weeks left in the local racing season left, so this might not be to big of a problem in the future. ( Except for Saturdays - I have class until December the 15th.)