TnT

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Even numbers, we drop you all and so the remainder run in a house. Sad face

Amanda Shade

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 6, 2008
you have serious counting issues. I have a copy of my sons math book I am ready to send to you. Address?

BTW, that is super neat targeting on the meteor storms. I am amazed at how accurate they are when I am hiding. 4 or 5 of them, all hitting me square as i walk back and forth across the steps...amazing.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
You're amazed an AOE spell hits you on a stairway that is only 10 tiles wide when it has a range of like 5 tiles? 50% chance, not too hard to believe. But let's count, shall we?

Monolith/Razi
Amanda Shade
Hattori Hanzo - TAMER
Neo - TAMER
Aphrodite/Toki - TAMER
Driffen - TAMER
Astyanax
Whiskey Priest
Abel

V.S
RacerX
Speedy Claxton
Kage/Richy Rich
Baal
Sun chicken
Kal El
Super

I count 9 to 7. And society tells you you're allowed to have a son?

Amanda Shade

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 6, 2008
i am not going to get into the same counting argument that has been rehashed 1000 times. we are never going to agree on numbers.

but on the meteor storm issue....i was certainly NOT complaining that I was getting hit by the meteor storm. I mean with that kind of range I should expect it. I would have also expected to see some of the main fireballs go to the sides of my body and maybe some land in front of me or behind me. I mean, afterall, I was hidden and moving. It is truly impressive that every one of them hit me directly, that is all I was saying. And your guys timing to get them all off at the exact same time is also very impressive.

*edit*
I removed the personal attack. I have done my best not to go down that road and slipped. I apologize for the math comment, it was supposed to be sarcastic humor, but did in a small way attack you personally; so I regret and apologize for it.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2007
BTW, that is super neat targeting on the meteor storms. I am amazed at how accurate they are when I am hiding. 4 or 5 of them, all hitting me square as i walk back and forth across the steps...amazing.
Settle down there Costanza. Learn to play the game then maybe you wont be so sad when you die because cant figure out how area spells work.

Amanda Shade

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 6, 2008
i know exactly how they work. I also can tell when they are working, shall we say, exceptionally well.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Meteor swarm only does less damage if there are multiple targets, which is once you got smart and started mirror imaging, which made our meteor damage go from about 39 to 18, we started FSing.

Amanda Shade

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 6, 2008
no complaints on the FS..when I am showing I expect it. And your right, the Mirror image did reduce the damage. But neither of those explains how the meteor storms were so accurate and DEAD ON TARGET (pun intended) when I was moving and hidden.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Because you only have to target within a 5 square radius in any direction for them to hit, and I was tracking you and calling targets. Ta da.

Amanda Shade

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 6, 2008
well then i congratulate you on your impeccable timing. I mean given the lag that is introduced via vent communication, and the fact that I was randomly changing direction it is truly impressive that you were able to get everybody to fire the swarms at exactly the same time at EXACTLY the correct and same location. Truly exceptional coordination.

I think my sarcasm is too thinly veiled, and if I keep it up I might get in trouble. I am done.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
And this is how rumors of hacking begin : Failing to understand game mechanics.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2007
i know exactly how they work. I also can tell when they are working, shall we say, exceptionally well.
Are you under the belief that we all have to target the same tile for our swarms to hit you within the 5 tile radius? I guess there's a reason you play the pancake ass template that you do, everything else is just too far over your head.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
That Amanda shade is a very Intelligent pvper. I can't believe you guys hit him on the steps with them mean old area effect spells... I mean how dare you guys all land it on him... There is no possible way you guys could have been tracking him and actually saying something like when I say go in vent everyone target the middle...

If I know Amanda he would not have let this happen... He is to smart of a pvper to die to area effect spells...

I think my sarcasm is too thinly veiled, and if I keep it up I might get in trouble. I am done.

T

Turtle

Speaking of being a coward and house hiding...

Thanks for the paragraph Elmer, I mean goodguy...

E

Elmer Fudd

BTW Big D, whats the point?
Whats funny is you know Rick and I had you Red linned alot and its a no brainer at all, you wouldnt stand a chance if you stayed on screen with us, Rick and I have the slowest connection speeds in KoC, so its impossable for us to catch you unless we dismount you, so whats the point for us? we flat our cant catch you!

then you come to my house post stupid ass screens shots of us in there not chassing you all over hell and back and that makes you big man on on the campus? yer such a fricking joke,

And BTW, im not implying anything at all about yer speed as TnT does, cause I do know for fact your legit, im only saying, that we are incredably slow, theres no way we COULD ever catch up to you to actually kill you.

I love your method of manipulating the truth, you do it so well.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 16, 2007
Sosaria
*puff* *puff* Pass.....

Everyone smoke the doobie and calm downnnn lets just kill each other and have fun!

I cant wait to be back thursday I shall Keel You!

4 2 0 !!

T

Turtle

LOL careful of those blood vessels Elmer we know how angry you get.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
D I sit afk in that house very often, and that day we were actually getting ready for a spawn. Why would I house hide 3v1 from you when I stomped you in a mage duel on a stealth/hide mage with 0 resist in front of about 8 people? I suppose lying on the boards isn't enough, you need to lie to yourself too!

Amanda Shade

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 6, 2008
That Amanda shade is a very Intelligent pvper. I can't believe you guys hit him on the steps with them mean old area effect spells... I mean how dare you guys all land it on him... There is no possible way you guys could have been tracking him and actually saying something like when I say go in vent everyone target the middle...

If I know Amanda he would not have let this happen... He is to smart of a pvper to die to area effect spells...

Nice Kage...I like that, really.

But I wasn't complaining about getting hit or dying. You completely missed the point. The sarcasm was good though...

@Beezle: NM, your not worth my time.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
well then i congratulate you on your impeccable timing. I mean given the lag that is introduced via vent communication, and the fact that I was randomly changing direction it is truly impressive that you were able to get everybody to fire the swarms at exactly the same time at EXACTLY the correct and same location. Truly exceptional coordination.

And this is how rumors of hacking begin : Failing to understand game mechanics.
QFT:scholar:

Don't worry Speedy someone had to feel Goodguys shoes... and he is definitely the most qualified.

T

Turtle

D I sit afk in that house very often, and that day we were actually getting ready for a spawn. Why would I house hide 3v1 from you when I stomped you in a mage duel on a stealth/hide mage with 0 resist in front of about 8 people? I suppose lying on the boards isn't enough, you need to lie to yourself too!
I know u were afk because you didn't move, the other two did and ran into the house after seeing me. Happens everyday and its NBD but since you insist on coming here and posting about us everyday I started taking pics of the cowards your guild is filled with. Your gm is the biggest coward on the shard.
Regarding the "duel", I never said I was a great dueler. You said you were #2 on the shard behind Sakie. It took you 30 minutes+ to kill me and after about 15 minutes I got bored @ 30 minutes I was down right afk. Dueling is boring as hell and I could careless about it. It doesn't prove your better then me or that I'm better then anyone else. 100% of dueling is connection and no one will disagree you have no problem moving.
When you can solo a whole shard and win 99% of the time let me know though. :scholar: I remember when you were solo, you stood at the Luna Bank telling everyone how good you were from guard zone. :scholar:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
Ya I wouldn't expect you to understand what Elmer was saying D... It is ok... I will slow it down for you...

Elmer pings around 300-400, Rick is a little faster... When they was attacking you... and you took some damage from spells etc... Are you still with me?

You would then run away because you knew that you was way faster then them because of there connection... Did you get that D?

He said you was really skilled. He meant that you was very skilled at running from harms way from a player with a slow connection...

If you have any more problems D I will try to explain it to you with Paint Bye Numbers...

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
I know u were afk because you didn't move, the other two did and ran into the house after seeing me. Happens everyday and its NBD but since you insist on coming here and posting about us everyday I started taking pics of the cowards your guild is filled with. Your gm is the biggest coward on the shard.
Regarding the "duel", I never said I was a great dueler. You said you were #2 on the shard behind Sakie. It took you 30 minutes+ to kill me and after about 15 minutes I got bored @ 30 minutes I was down right afk. Dueling is boring as hell and I could careless about it. It doesn't prove your better then me or that I'm better then anyone else. 100% of dueling is connection and no one will disagree you have no problem moving.
When you can solo a whole shard and win 99% of the time let me know though. :scholar: I remember when you were solo, you stood at the Luna Bank telling everyone how good you were from guard zone. :scholar:

You were a nox mage with 120 med and GM resist. I was a ninja mage with 70 med who couldn't use death strike/hide/stealth. So really, I beat you with 120 mage, 120 eval, 70 med. YAY!

T

Turtle

If I posted all the pics I have of KOC or even just the one's I have of you dead Kage you'd never be able to open this thread. It would take your a week to load it. So *slow clap* for all those ganks you took a pic of after the other guildies left the screen.

Please explain to me why someone house hides from a person that supposedly runs away? You excuse for house hiding is I'm to much of a coward to stay on the screen and fight? That's classic.

T

Turtle

You were a nox mage with 120 med and GM resist.
FAIL

I was a ninja mage with 70 med who couldn't use death strike/hide/stealth. So really, I beat you with 120 mage, 120 eval, 70 med. YAY!
No you killed me because I was bored of dueling you for 30+ minutes.

Techincally by your own duel rules you lost because you ran out of regs.

FAILnumerodos

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
I never left for regs, and let you keep casting on me while I grabbed regs TigerDyr dropped. You got beaten by 310 skill points while using lethal poison. BE PROUD!

W

-Whiskey-

*claps*:D

so is this thread over yet? speedy admited that he lost to D. even numbers one on one?

A

archite666

*claps*:D

so is this thread over yet? speedy admited that he lost to D. even numbers one on one?
Hmm I dont see that in this thread anywhere, where do you see he admited to that?

I don't know why were arguing about this.... I mean 1 v 1 is as clear as it gets, its the paramount pissing contest, now I'm not **** in a duel lately but we all know what the rank structure of kage,speedy and D is, well actually im not sure who wins out of kage and speedy, juss that they both beat D.

Seriously, how is winning in a duel that the perfect show of dominance?

Not that dominance is even important but since were arguing about it...

A

archite666

FAIL

No you killed me because I was bored of dueling you for 30+ minutes.

Techincally by your own duel rules you lost because you ran out of regs.

FAILnumerodos
This pretty much sums it up....ok so speedy violated his own rules regarding regs....and killed big D.

Gotcha....so....speedy pwns D 1v1 and speedy is a reagent offender....

Ok now I understand.

T

Turtle

I never left for regs, and let you keep casting on me while I grabbed regs TigerDyr dropped.
You didn't leave you screamed NO REGS!, SOMEONE GIMME REGS! and to lie about me still casting on you thats :sad4:....your pink panties must be so tight they are cutting off blood to your brain.

Btw add Justin Credible to the list of people scared to fight me in KOC as he just B lined it to Brooks house via first sight...could his name be any less true? Chalk up another coward.

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 5, 2006
These threads get old sometime its always TNT/KOC saying over and over "they had more poeple" and "we were outnumbered" then it just becomes a big bash session back and forth SAD, REALLY SAD.

T

Turtle

Really Sprago? Maybe you forgot our little meeting outside Shame where you ran and ran and ran and then finally just ran away, all while using a runebeetle. Now don't get me wrong I don't mind you using a pet but running away from a 1v1 with a pet in tow? Now thats pathetic.
Know your role.

Righty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
*reaches for doobie*

Don't break the cypher

E

Elmer Fudd

Your gm is the biggest coward on the shard.
Dueling is boring as hell and I could careless about it. It doesn't prove your better then me or that I'm better then anyone else. 100% of dueling is connection and no one will disagree you have no problem moving.

So by your own logic, wouldnt field fighting be 100% connection also????

IF WE CANT CATCH YOU TO GET THE KILL SHOT, CAUSE YOU RUN OFF SCREEN AND HEAL?? AND WE COULD CARELESS ABOUT CHASEING YOU AROUND WHICH WE KNOW WE CANT CATCH YOU ANYWAYS>>>>CAUSE ITS BORING TO US THAT MAKES US A COWARD????

SO BY YOU NOT DUELING???? CAUSE YOU SAY ITS BORING!!!......YOUR NOT A FRICKING COWARD?????????

MY ARGUMENT IS:
So I say field fighting is boring cause Its all connection and no one will disagree you have no problem moving against me, but that make's me a coward and not you??????It doesnt prove your better then me now does it???
Do you see how stupid that sounds????

You must not even look at what you type!

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
Even numbers, we drop you all and so the remainder run in a house. Sad face
lol speedy you deserve more in your life if you are still having this argument with everybody. deep deep problems.

All you have done on siege have gone from being a gz hugging blue, to a jsv ganking chump, to a KOC puffy wanna be but you dont even have balls.

its soo funny that your bark is loud but your bite isn't **** without backup. Honestly, i havent seen KOC be daring since shakaja hasnt been playing his tamer.

T

Turtle

FYI
You don't have to chase someone standing at your door step.
FYI
You can come outside and fight instead of standing inside like a coward.
FYI
The Mods are not paid to cleanup after your head explodes.