• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TLT is closing

G

If you have ever shopped at the Travel Lodge Mall hurry in soon as it is closing. Nighty has a message board up announcing the closing. It was stated that they needed a play break after all these years, And who can blame them? Running a mall like theirs as well as they do has to be tedious work.
I really enjoyed shopping at the TLT and hope someone takes over the reins. I would like to say Thank you to the owners for doing such a great job and making my shopping experiences so easy. Take your time away then hurry back. God Speed to you both.

G

<blockquote><hr>

they are all busy playing a game called Second Life

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought it was called...I got a life!!!

I have been playing it lately too!

TW

G

It's sad to hear of them going, but I totally understand. I ran PTC on Pacific for gosh... seven years and it was hard to decide to retire. Haven't played Second Life, but as long as they -enjoy- it. That's the most important part and its different strokes for different folks as to what types of games interest them.