• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tired of the Dev Bashing

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

the devs are here to reply to the gamer till they do people are gonna bash on them all the time we try and ask simple questions like when is amenstry and what do we get "SILENCE" from them like we are being ignored this is bad customer service like they did to us before and one time someone is gonna file a lawsuit against them and ill laugh when it happens cuse the put down in print when something is but they never do it and that is called slander and yes this can be filed as a lawsuit i looked it up on the internet so before ya go say in im noobling i looked up and researched this on the internet ya can do the same thing

[/ QUOTE ]

The one thing your lacking with your accusations on slander is that before a lawsuit would be seriously considered by any law firm is evidence of untruths being said about you personally. I highly doubt that any of the EA staff has done this to you or anyone else in this forum. Their not that ignorant. That just cracks me up when people like yourself threaten lawsuits. Perhaps you need to go and look up the defintion on slander before your next post.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not to worry - no law firm worth it's Gucci would take on an unpuncuated case.
It's just......................... icky.

I

imported_Shirl1211

[/ QUOTE ]

The one thing your lacking with your accusations on slander is that before a lawsuit would be seriously considered by any law firm is evidence of untruths being said about you personally. I highly doubt that any of the EA staff has done this to you or anyone else in this forum. Their not that ignorant. That just cracks me up when people like yourself threaten lawsuits. Perhaps you need to go and look up the defintion on slander before your next post.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not to worry - no law firm worth it's Gucci would take on an unpuncuated case.
It's just......................... icky.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dayum, not even for $9.99? Those cheapo's

G

*Post deleted by Katheryne*

Sorry... Didn't see the warning in time...

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I'll tell ya what *I'm* tired of:

I'm tired of those who assume the devs are slaves whose only purpose is to serve our gaming gluttony.

I'm tired of those who assume the devs are gods to be worshipped for their unselfish devotion to our gaming gluttony.

I'm tired of the devs not giving us some basic info so we can better satisfy our gaming gluttony.

I'm tired of the gaming gluttony.

Huh? What pattern????

[/ QUOTE ]*reaches for the power switch*

There! Problem sol...jgkjhhlioeruuuputw;';i[+++ATH&lt;carrier lost&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

G

<blockquote><hr>

+++ATH&lt;carrier lost&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember seeing that on my screen.... I feel old now.