Tips on lockpicking...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Sir Ha-ward

Its at 25.1 now and ive read the guide on stratics where it says i should get a tinker on about the same level to make me lockable chests.Ive got a tinker at around 40 and figured that was close enough, yet no gainage still. Any tips?

G

Patience and a lot of lockpicks!

I went to provisioners shops and picked all those boxes at low levels.

G

If you can gate, then just do the rounds of all the docks and pick the barrels and crates, they will spawn locked by the time you do a circuit usually. That is what I did, I made a runebook labeled "docks". Just don't open the containers after unlocking because some have traps, unless you have a fire suit and cure pots, although they mostly have junk in them. I think that got me mid 30's and then I tried the stuff in Vesper bank. I used crafted boxes to practice too, but it was a lot more boring than doing the "world" stuff to me.

-Skylark

G

I know several people have chests to train on set up in there houses. Sloans out of Umbra, the NEW hall and a few others.

G

I used Skylark´s place in Zento to reach RoT.

Inside a frostwood box on the porch there´s 4 wooden boxes. I used the right one first to go from 28-ish to 60-ish. After that I used the other 3 combined to go to RoT.

Pretty boring just standing there but still a good way to reach RoT.