*tips hat to the faction thieves*

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
I hope we are welcome here as well. I will offer to try and find any answers for faction thief questions. If I don't know the answer, I know several that might.

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 12, 2004
Sonoma
Certainly faction thieves are welcome here. I play one. Thanx for the offer of help Kelmo. We can always use a helping hand from anyone knowledgeable in answering questions.

Q

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
Well, I understand Siege pretty well. I might not be so good at knowing the right asnwer. I do know at lot of faction thieves though. Good to know that you are a faction thief as well.

Got any good stories? Some times factioneering can be boring for a thief, other times...

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 12, 2004
Sonoma
Surely you don't want me to tell about the times I hit the macro for my smoke bomb and had fortten to change the item type to egg bomb.

I do have a few stories that I will get too tomorrow night. For new faction thieves, the best recommendation I can give you is to think outside the box. Tactics are just as important as being able to steal, hide and stealth well

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
*chuckles* Those are the best stories some times.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 24, 2003
Baja!!
Thanks Kelmo!! As Q said, we welcome anyone with questions regarding this profession. I may pick your brain for my budding thief. Not sure about factions never played them, but hey I'm up for new things.

M

MagicNinja

Does stealing from factions while not being in them still count me as a faction thief ^_^?

D

Dryke GL

I hope we are welcome here as well. I will offer to try and find any answers for faction thief questions. If I don't know the answer, I know several that might.
Kelmo, the only people I could imagine generating any resentment for posting in here would be the ones who spent most of their time abusing the non-PvP thieves prior to the 'forum split'.

I don't see any reason any thief, PvP or otherwise, should feel any qualms about joining the discussions here.