• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tips for people new to using test shard

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are a few tips to do when visiting the Retribution shard. Please add to these if you know more and correct me if there is a better way.:)

1. When u arrive in New Haven go through the gate to your left and get imbued with "Insta-Character age","Insta-veteran","insta-virtues". There are two others "Insta-pet bonding" and "Insta-spell weaving".

2. You can "Set" your stats and skills in a test shard without working up to them. For instance if you want to see new carpenter skills say "set carpentry 1000", "set imbuing 1200" always add the fourth digit without the dot.

3. You set your stats the same way. "set str 125", "set dex 75", "set int 25".
These are just examples you can set them to any combo to 250.

4 when u open your bank box you will see an assortment of goods. Be careful not to move anything in the bags or back packs. If you do it will fall to the ground and u cant put it back. You can left click on an item and select the amount you want to remove and it will not cause the bag to drop.

5. Not all of you goods automatically appear in your bank box. To get your artifacs say "give arties". To get your resources say "give resources", "give tokens"

I hope this helps someone to better enjoy S/A in the test shard. I remember the first time I went I was completely lost.

C

Crystal Canyon

That is really helpful information Yellow Beard and it was so nice of you to spend your time posting it for "First time Test Shard Players".

It is clear to see that you are going to be a great asset to our shard.

Thank You!

M

Mayadevi

Ohoh oh !

Great idea Yellowbeard !

There's also; "give seeds", "give plants" and "grow_plant", for people wanting to check out the new staining.

Frey and I will be on 'most every nite and placed a house inside luna gates Close to the (UO) SW corner. Look for the "Canadian Loonies Gargoyle Embassy", or one of my brats( note : they are mostly clearly marked "Brat" ),and I'll try to help suit y'all out.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is another: Give armor gives some of the magic armor sets such as paladin, mage, warrior..... does not give the virtue armor set.

Does anyone know if yearly rewards are available such as the commodity deed box?

M

Mayadevi

The Yearly vet Rewards are normally available on test by going through a gate. I think i heard the commodity deed box was not available on Retribution though :(