• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tips for Oaks

G

GhostGL

Think the most damage i've seen myself do is like 30 or so with each FS. So whats some good spells/combos to use on em? I'm 120 mage and necro. I try not to use necro too much when fighting em cause it drops my karma. So far the only thing i've gotten off Oaks is a dirt patch. Want a good chance on getting a sash and shroud.

R

RichDC

Do you mean the champ or the spawn??

If you mean the champ then use as much necro as you like but draw oaks from spawn a lil way. Besides its only gna be the odd corpseskin every now and then.

If you mean the spawn then I dunno, use a tamer :p

G

GhostGL

Do you mean the champ or the spawn??

If you mean the champ then use as much necro as you like but draw oaks from spawn a lil way. Besides its only gna be the odd corpseskin every now and then.

If you mean the spawn then I dunno, use a tamer :p
Yeah Lord Oaks himself

R

RichDC

You should be fine just casting corpse skin, its a low level spell and provided you have high necro you will only need to casty every maybe 5 mins, that will lower his fire resist dramatically and you should almost double your damage output.

Unfortunatly there is no fey slayer for a mage.