• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tiny House Storage/Deco

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My partner-in-crime and I just started on Siege (well, I started... he started actually paying attention to the character he's had there for years) and he dropped one of his secondary account houses on Chessy to place an 18x18 outside Zento. He built it so that the right 'wing' of the house is an 8x8 square with rooftop access, one story, and I "adopted" that part of the plot as my own. (I've been wanting a small plot to play on for a while, so I don't mind leaving the rest alone... for now... :D)

So since "my" space on the plot is one tiny wing, I'm going to deco it like it's my own private quarters - plants, storage, workspace, etc. I'm debating whether I'll be gardening myself, or buying plants. That decision will definitely impact the final design, and I have permission to alter the building slightly to fit my plans.

Fiance is training up a crafter so access to the nice elven furniture, stone tables etc is a few weeks off, but I figured I'd grab ideas so I know what to collect. I'm already planning on using Petra's clock-frame shelves as part of the design.

Right, so: anyone have deco ideas that combine functional storage with cute deco? The tiny houses thread was full of amazing designs, but was a bit short on deco.