• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Time to finish my gift box Coll. Please read!!

Kraxal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need #2, #3, and #50. I also want to buy the Asian orangish/red one. Please help me to complete this quest and put this baby to bed! I might buy extras and angel boxes to but insist on applying focus to the ones I need to finish this collection, Finally!! Thank you UO rares and UO stratics community! Oh if you are replying tonight please icq my brother Obsidian Knight at 412069 because I work in the am or me at 53679735 and we will get back to you asap!

Last edited:

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Wow, you only need 3 more congrats! You have inspired me to finally get my boxes organized and sort out which ones I still need and which ones are duplicates. Unfortunately none of the ones you need are in my duplicates. I apparently still need numbers 26, 36, 38, 41.

Everyone please check boxes these missing boxes. I can trade my duplicates or we can work something out.

To make things easier I am posting pics of the missing boxes.

KRAXAL is missing #2, #3, and #50;

Decadence is missing 26, 36, 38, 41;

Thanks everyone,
Deca

EDIT: OOPS SCRATCH #36 off my list I found it hidden in my bag when I was organizing!

Found #41 only need 26 and 38! ty
UPDATE: FOUND #38 ty! ONLY NEED #26!!!

Last edited:

Kraxal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that was very sweet and kind of you to add pictures! I will check my extras and hope to find at least one of the ones that you are looking for!

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Aww thank you ^_^I can't take all the credit though, I ripped off Manti's pics to make those ^-^

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you will never complete the collection........................................... i had over 60 before i went mad Manti has only part of the neon box set and has never added to it in total i calculated that there were over 120 boxes.

ice blue and ice green are mistaken for dryad green and frostwood blue, these are not manti offical neons plus dont forget luna white instead of pure AoS white so there's 6 boxes right there, i had the pleasure of having a pure AoS white and Luna white together to prove they both exist dont forget midnight blue and blaze oh and the lesser neons aswell the pigments you can make all have boxes the same hues

you will never finis your collection and Manti's "list" is incomplete and for some reason was never updated!

FYI there are 2 asian red/orangeish ones ;)

Last edited:

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
you will never complete the collection........................................... i had over 60 before i went mad Manti has only part of the neon box set and has never added to it in total i calculated that there were over 120 boxes.

ice blue and ice green are mistaken for dryad green and frostwood blue, these are not manti offical neons plus dont forget luna white instead of pure AoS white so there's 6 boxes right there, i had the pleasure of having a pure AoS white and Luna white together to prove they both exist dont forget midnight blue and blaze oh and the lesser neons aswell the pigments you can make all have boxes the same hues

you will never finis your collection and Manti's "list" is incomplete and for some reason was never updated!

FYI there are 2 asian red/orangeish ones ;)
WHAT????? There isn't a Santa Claus??????? (T_T)

Um okay well at least I can enjoy the challenge of filling in Manti's scavenger hunt list, and then when I'm done with that see if I can find all the odd ball boxes ^_^

Ty for the info!!!

klimo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have to say - your news has caught me by surprise, and like Decadence will continue to try and complete Manticore's original list (that's certainly hard enough to do). I have noticed several different hues of some of the boxes , especially the "ice" ones ,which i now know must be the deviations you refer to.I am confused though by your term "lesser neons" - if these are the boxes of solid coloring that seem to be awarded less frequently - almost "semi -rarish" - or if there are boxes that are patterned like the ones in M's list that would typically be what most of us have thought to be neon boxes , yet you are calling lesser neons - so to simplify my question - is a "lesser neon" solid or patterned ? thnx for the insights

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if you use the EC client with Pinco hue picker, well this is essential! even if you only use this set up to check hues, and organise items! basically when you use the hue picker gump it gives you the hue number and occassionally the hue name, like AoS white, Jet Black etc, the lesser neon, is what the boxes are called, can't quite remeber, but i seem to remeber names like lesser red or something like that, natural dyes were the types, also like the angel boxes there were gift boxes with the same hues, so out there somewhere would have been Ninja black etc!

dont forget, like i mentioned, at the very lease, in addition to Manti's list, blaze and midnight blue, wonderful hues!

Sadly, another reason for your impossible task, is the fact many people have binned the boxes for 6.5k points without knowing the treasure they hold, recently i was convinced a stratics poster did this very thing with a blaze box!!!!:eek:

the lesser neons are solid, Mantis list shows all of the patterned boxes, but with the picker you will see the asian red/gold box will have a hue number of 1100 and 1101 if i remember correctly, look identical, but something makes the picker see differently, that detail drove me mad,so i had to get both boxes, rares fests are great for helping collections grow!

when you use Pinco hue picker you will see that the same hues appear all the time, think of the battle chicken eggs, the easter baskets, Mel hair dyes etc the same hues will crop up, and if Ice blue, Ice green etc are "neons" then list will open up to in excess of 120 boxes, I posted a long list here a few years back that shocked alot of people!

Kraxal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, if you wanted to collect every box given out then that is a different story. I will do good to complete Manti's list, although I do have tons of the more common, solid boxes. Thanks for the input! I would love to show you my collection sometime Jack! Q me.