• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

time for a protest? Jeremy responded & wants ur feedback!!!

• Thread starter imported_Krystal
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Eeeep, NO! Stickying a thread is the quickest way to kill any idea. If there is interest, let the natural bumps take care of it.

-Skylark

G

ROT should start at 90, and it should be limited to 10.0 points per day, with a time between gain at 2 mins.

At 110, make it 5 points a day, but a time between gain at 5 mins.

Win-win! :p

As far as my personally realistic feedback... I feel that I don't get to play much, as I have to spend a lot of time macroing my skills (attended, of course
).

R

Rilla

Which category did people choose to submit their feedback?

*confused*

G

RoT change poll - draft thread started...will convert to an actual poll when there has been some time for discussion on specific options to include for survey purposes.

Linky.

-Skylark

G

"Skill Issues" is probably the closest category. That's more or less where it ends up in the spreadsheet, anyway.

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

ROT starts at 80.

You can get gains every 5 minutes from 80-120. Gains are capped at 6 points per day.

7XGM in 24 days if you get every gain every day. 6XLegendary in 40 days if you get every gain every day.

So, about a month to get a character finished.

I like the idea of keeping the time between gains short. 5 minutes beats the heck out of 15. Less time skilling=more time playing.

I also like the idea of keeping the cap the same at all levels. ROT is confusing right now. Simplify it.

While we are at it, change vet rewards so that anyone can use them. You would still get them as you age. Can you imagine starting UO today and having to wait 2 years to dye leather or 3 years to ride an ethy? What is the point? There won't be anyone here in 3 years.

G

<blockquote><hr>

ROT starts at 80.

You can get gains every 5 minutes from 80-120. Gains are capped at 6 points per day.

7XGM in 24 days if you get every gain every day. 6XLegendary in 40 days if you get every gain every day.

So, about a month to get a character finished.

I like the idea of keeping the time between gains short. 5 minutes beats the heck out of 15. Less time skilling=more time playing.

I also like the idea of keeping the cap the same at all levels. ROT is confusing right now. Simplify it.

While we are at it, change vet rewards so that anyone can use them. You would still get them as you age. Can you imagine starting UO today and having to wait 2 years to dye leather or 3 years to ride an ethy? What is the point? There won't be anyone here in 3 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

and what about the 4 year vet 720 skill cap? It's so annoying, since I've been playing so long, that the account with the char I want to play on it is limited to 705 right now. *sighs*

G

If RoT goes, i make a char on SP and come PvP even with suxxy con!

G

<blockquote><hr>

If RoT goes, i make a char on SP and come PvP even with suxxy con!

[/ QUOTE ]

And so it begins...

I

imported_dexdash

idea rot is 25 points from the skill cap soooo 75 for skill that go to 100 and 95 for skill that go to 120 the time between rot gains is debateable less than 15 for sure closer to the 5-10 and the daily cap about 6 points so it takes ruffly 25 days at 1 point per skill per day to make a 6x 120 pvp char. this is not including however much time it took to train to rot.

J

Jason619

That's the one I voted.

ROT at 80.0

6.0 Gains per day at 5 minute intervals

I

imported_Nestorius

The main problem with making ROT easier is that already gains are guaranteed. Time aside, making a Blacksmith, Tailor is already far easier than a production shard because there is the need for so little raw materials. Taming, wow, how much easier can it get?

I suggest maybe instead shortening the day timer? Let it be Gains X per 12 hours or X per 6 hours instead of X points per 24 hours?