• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time Codes

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

That's great! Thanks for letting us know how you got around this temporary problem. It may come in handy while they are working on a permanent solution.

G

30 days later and STILL unable to apply my game time code myself *sigh*

I reported this to EA Customer services last time I bought my 30 day code - yet again I'm still unable to apply this months code myself.

I paid for 2 codes on 30 Jan and just got the codes today (1 week later - good job I know that the Paypal payment time problem exists and I pay for them 10 to 14 days early)

I still have 2 days left to run and have just had to get back to Cust services to ask them to apply the codes for me (I just hope the codes get applied before then)

Surely this is an overall EA problem and not just TSO - if it is I'm sorry to moan as I know the TSO devs have a lot on at the moment