• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tilt angle

S

Sakamoto

Is there a way to control the tilt angle in the enhanced client?

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Unfortunately, no. The camera is in a locked position just like it is in the 2d client (and effectively will remain so while the 2d client remains in operation).

S

Sakamoto

Might just be me, but from my view, it looks like the tilt angle of EC is set higher than the CC, that was why I asked int he first place

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's the same angle (some of the graphics are the exact same graphics - if it wasn't the same angle, they wouldn't work).
Since the EC isn't using 3D art, there is no way to adjust the angle without them re-rendering every piece of art.

Of course, since you can zoom in and out, it is possible that the graphics get stretched ever so slightly when you're not at the zoom that shows the graphics at their native scale, so it might look like things are off a little (it all depends on how the graphics get combined).