• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tigers

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haven't seen it listed by anybody yet and I was bored this morning so I went and lored a bunch of tigers. I didn't write down any skill except the tactics since it starts over gm. Thought i'd post my ranges from the 16 I did.

hp: 357-430
Stam: 88-125
Mana: 92-163
Str: 509-553
physical: 55-75
fire: 20-40
cold: 55-65
Poison 30-40
Energy: 25-35
Tactics 100.5-102.5

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are the ranges I've found so far (about 70 tigers):

HP: 350-450
STR: 500-555
DEX:85-125
INT: 85-165
Physical: 55-75
Fire: 20-40
Cold: 55-65
Poison 30-40
Energy: 25-35
Wrestling 89.6-95.1
Tactics 100.2-102.5
Resist 88.4-98
Anatomy 0

* These are the numbers I've currently got in the Pet Power Calculator. If anybody finds anything outside of this, the calculator should give you a message to that effect. Please let me know and I'll update the calc. Thanks!
http://www.uocraft.com/taming/pet-power-calculator/

TechMage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2015-10-12 02_02_14-Capture.png
Everyone's busy with the Turtle spawn..while I got myself a black tiger .. :)
I renamed it.

Last edited:

SDA1A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haven't seen any other color than normal and black so far. I'm sure few other colors in the mix.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are only supposed to be the 3 colors of tigers from what I understand. The regular color, black and white. Server up the first day I got 2 black tigers, haven't seen one since and haven't seen a white one at all yet.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hit Points: 421
Str/Dex/Int: 548 / 122 / 138
Resists: 69 / 33 / 56 / 37 / 33

Skills:
Wrestling: 80
Tactics: 91
Resist: 88
Anatomy: 1
Healing: 0
Poisoning: 0
Magery: 0
Eval Int: 0
Meditation: 0

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been letting my tiger beat on me to see its special moves. It has bleed attack which you all know probaly, but its second special makes you more susceptible to physical attacks. Also twice now when its used that second special on me, its hit like a double strike doing 2 lots of damage at once.

My favourite combo i always use is my Bane/Bake Combo, so i've tamed a black tiger to test out with my bane dragon to match its colour and gonna see how it matches up to bane/bake combo. Im worried about the lack of magery on the tiger, but its base damage is strong, has bleed and im thinking that special move that makes target weaker to physical attacks will work perfectly with the Rage mastery increase physical damage on my bane.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Must say its looking promising at the moment. Been training on sphynx's and they go down pretty quick. Bane doing deadly poison, Tiger doing bleed, then when tigers weaken physical resist special move kicks in and Banes Rage mastery kicks in can definately see an increase in damage of like +20 per bite sometimes.

Wont know the final result until i get the tiger fully trained though :)

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm finding that although the Tigers don't have pack instinct, they compliment each other well when using a pair.
Their attack that makes their claw attacks do more damage is quite formidable when 2 Tigers are ripping apart greater dragons.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm finding that although the Tigers don't have pack instinct, they compliment each other well when using a pair.
Their attack that makes their claw attacks do more damage is quite formidable when 2 Tigers are ripping apart greater dragons.
Interesting. I just caught myself a black with 447hp - I was going to part with my 448hp normal, but maybe I should keep them both?
I have to confess I never really understood how to calculate the pet's power. I just go with one that has decent hp :(

[anchor]s2s-dummy-link[/anchor]

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool. Where do you tame them anyway? I've only visited two places in Eodon, the Turtle Spawn and Shadowguard.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the moongate, head SW. Drop down a big hill and go Ouch! then you will see them. They spawn in quite a big area.