• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tier 4 Tokens

Y

Yorath

As of right now, you can turn in Tier 4 tokens for Season 1 gear as well as Tier 4 gear. When season 4 gear comes out and Season 1 gear goes away, will Season 2 gear be able to be purchased with those Tier 4 tokens or will that just go away all together?

E

Eldorian

No problem, has been one of the reasons why I've been saving mine up.

P

Pashta

Doh! If I'd have thought about that beforehand I would've saved mine too. Oh well, I can probably get more. :)

Y

Yorath

Went to trade in Tier 4 token today and it's still only good for season 1 gear. Any idea when the change will happen?

Y

Yorath

Here is a SS taken at 8:41AM on June 25th of the vendor on The Isle of Quel'Danas. Tier 4 tokens are still only good for Season 1 gear.

E

Eldorian

Doh! My bad, for some reason I had it in my head that you were talking about buying gear from the battlegrounds (which is now season 2 gear instead of season 1).

Completely disregard anything I said regarding tier 4 tokens because I obviously don't know.

Y

Yorath

Well, that kinda sucks because Tier 4 tokens are pretty much worthless now. Thanks for the help anyways.