• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thunderdome list of fighters

M

mutau

Final list of fighters are below. The lineup and fight dates will be determined at a later time. Thanks to everyone for registering. :cheerleader:

DIVISION 1
GIMP CLASS

1 Ironclad
2 Swifty
3 Kyrite
4 Stuggotz
5 Bud
6 Goldylocks

DIVISION 2
GIMP CLASS

1 Juvi/Mystical
2 Foxlord
3 Pyro
4 Verdex (Xenos)
5 Verdex (Thanos)
6 Balian

DIVISION 1
MAGE CLASS

1 Pink Floyd
2 Epic
3 Juvi/Mystical
4 Shin
5 Aires
6 Eurtides
7 Wiccan Brim
8 Cloud
9 ICE
10 Kyrite
11 Casper
12 Dark Sith
13 Bort
14 WalMart

DIVISION 2
MAGE CLASS

1 Wargasm
2 Kreuger
3 Storm Shadow
4 Euritides
5 Wiccan Brim
6 Stuggotz
7 Verdex
8 Presa
9 Bud
10 Bort

S

suprshadow

lol, ill do both div 1 and 2 for mage, i am not letting stu get away from me. try and hid in the pu**y division

S

SUPRsalad

HAIL! just thought i'd check in to see how t-dome was going. Looks like its going pretty well! I want SCREENS, and i want REPORTS!

Contact Velvalthos. I was thinking Schezwan should report too if velv isn't available. I suppose, pink, you could report too, but i want that s#$*% in RP FORMATTING! :danceb:

V

Verdex

I was told I could enter only one char into the gimp class division 2.... Am I allowed to have both now?

B

Balian of Asgard

HAIL! just thought i'd check in to see how t-dome was going. Looks like its going pretty well! I want SCREENS, and i want REPORTS!

Contact Velvalthos. I was thinking Schezwan should report too if velv isn't available. I suppose, pink, you could report too, but i want that s#$*% in RP FORMATTING! :danceb:
Hiyas Salad!!

Hope all is well on the homefront.

B

Budweiser

Nice list of fighters... too bad Baron didn't make it on the list...didn't pay the fee and register... good way to get out of fighting me on Nathan i guess.

B

Balian of Asgard

I have to say it,

YOU LAMED OUT BARON!!!

Had about 2 weeks to get in a measly pocket change of what ?? 100K

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More than willing to report. Give me dates and times and I'll see if it fits in with my schedule. =]
I was going to say smomething about Baron, but I figured I'd let someone else do the honors.

S

SUPRsalad

so wait, let me get this strait.

baron, mr. 'I'll fight anyone in SUPR 1v1 for any amount of gold' failed to even enter? God knows it wasn't the 100k.. The kids an idoc'er for gods sake.

Baby boy baron, without even fighting once, you have been wtf pwned by SUPR. Such is what happens when you run yr mouth like that. . . The more 'mature' uo community knows this to be true.. noob.

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think his mom took away his computer.

That's what happens when your mom finds you posing naked in her basement while watching various animals mating on the nature channel. :loser:

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so wait, let me get this strait.

baron, mr. 'I'll fight anyone in SUPR 1v1 for any amount of gold' failed to even enter? God knows it wasn't the 100k.. The kids an idoc'er for gods sake.

Baby boy baron, without even fighting once, you have been wtf pwned by SUPR. Such is what happens when you run yr mouth like that. . . The more 'mature' uo community knows this to be true.. noob.
You got it, Sherlock.

B

Budweiser

More than willing to report. Give me dates and times and I'll see if it fits in with my schedule. =]
I was going to say smomething about Baron, but I figured I'd let someone else do the honors.
He would have to rework his whole char is my guess. He needs the open field and other people's help. Even with no disarm I was willing to fight you Baron with my same gear and temp I always use in the field. You never registered nor payed the entry fee. If anything this event is for fun of pvp and letting other people try out their pvp skills. I'll say it first: I say you pay the fee (late) and register just to fight me there. I'm sure you and I can be matched up in the first duel. I'm not saying im the best dexer on pac, but I'm pretty F'ing decent and once again i'm simply answering your challenge from another thread. You play one pvp temp right? One handed, pot chugging, mana spamming Special chiv dexxer?. :owned:

M

mutau

Ok. I did talk to Baron. He's refusing to participate, stating that he won't support anything that SUPR does. So, oh well, we tried. Sorry guys.

This isn't just something that SUPR is doing for our own well being. We're just trying to get something going here, on the shard that everyone can participate in, no matter what guild, what affiliation. Just lots of fun. A lot of the guys in the guild have donated their own resources to help fund this, so there is no profit to be made. A lot of losses actually, but damn, lets get some fun here!

R

RichDC

Ok. I did talk to Baron. He's refusing to participate, stating that he won't support anything that SUPR does. So, oh well, we tried. Sorry guys.

This isn't just something that SUPR is doing for our own well being. We're just trying to get something going here, on the shard that everyone can participate in, no matter what guild, what affiliation. Just lots of fun. A lot of the guys in the guild have donated their own resources to help fund this, so there is no profit to be made. A lot of losses actually, but damn, lets get some fun here!
What ive actually read from this is "Im not doing anything where i can be publicly humiliated by the guild i "own all the time 1vs1" in the field!"

Im guessing hes worried about what can happen in a confined space, without the use of whatever he has to crop out of his pics.

Either that, or hes waiting to attempt to wtfpwn you all at the event as you leave/enter.

P.S. can you post day/times well in advance so i can come watch(also may need a gate to the site) Pretty please :p

B

Balian of Asgard

No draw has been drafted as of yet as far as I am aware of.

B

Budweiser

LMAO......Come on Baron.. Seriously? Thought you said "Any place, Any time"..Interesting.. I can't and won't disarm you....so what are you worried about? You said you could own any SUPR...I'm a SUPR and answered your call......guess what....I WILL PAY BARON'S FEE.....your entry fee has been paid... now stop being a little kitty and come duel me at this event....

S

SUPRsalad

LMAO......Come on Baron.. Seriously? Thought you said "Any place, Any time"..Interesting.. I can't and won't disarm you....so what are you worried about? You said you could own any SUPR...I'm a SUPR and answered your call......guess what....I WILL PAY BARON'S FEE.....your entry fee has been paid... now stop being a little kitty and come duel me at this event....
:thumbsup:

M

MasterP

You guys leave Baron alone. Its not his fault his dad sits on his face and gives him beef stew!!
Wait what am i talking about. He said a mage stands 0% vs him in a confined area. Yet he didnt accept my duel for 100 mill with a broker..Humm maybe because he dont pay his duels.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Nathan if you really wana die that bad then how about this... You invite your guild to watch us "Duel" No disarm, and since I know your broke we duel for only 10 mill. I cant belive u actually think you can beat me just because u have dci haha but will you accept this offer?

B

Budweiser

Nathan if you really wana die that bad then how about this... You invite your guild to watch us "Duel" No disarm, and since I know your broke we duel for only 10 mill. I cant belive u actually think you can beat me just because u have dci haha but will you accept this offer?
Your entry fee has been paid. Come to Thunderdome. And once again for Baron....You called out SUPR....I answered the call. Stop being a Salty Taco and come to Thunderdome.:sleep2:

S

SUPRsalad

nah, not for a while, BUT, good news: In august my wife goes back to school full-time with capstone biology courses. In addition to that, my work will slow down drastically. 'so.. basically I'll never see your face again' I said to her. 'you better get your account back' she replied.

what that translates to is:
:danceb:

I

InspectorGadget

You truly must be the worst pvper ever!

Why else wouldnt you want to prove yourself at the thunderdome, your entry has even been paid...apart from the 0credibility and honour you command from your piers!

You stand to gain the most out of anyone...even when you lose, at least youll have fought an honourable duel.(and no cheats are gna help in that area!BINGO...Reason for no entry!)