• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.

jradar71

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking for Thunder... please ICQ me 433-082-710. Thanks.

DGgnome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is it with Thunder these days?! Did he become a candidate for the next season of the Bachelor?

L

Lord Urza

Its easy to find posts by him, you could have just sent him a PM

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might as well lock this one, its obvious it can only go in one direction and take up forum space. Contact Info has been given by the original poster, so the thread has served its purpose.
Sorry, had to do it with little mod Urza around.:loser:

N

NewThunder

Its easy to find posts by him, you could have just sent him a PM
I havn't been around as much the past couple of weeks, Moving is so time consuming; Haven't log into game except to sell a luna house for about 2 weeks.

L

Lord Urza

Sorry, had to do it with little mod Urza around.:loser:

LOL iv been called alot worse, alot of these threads dont serve much of a point, (i sorry if im wrong and this isnt the case here) But if you know someone uses the forums, then posting a "im looking for you" thread is kinda silly, when you could just send them a PM.
Really I was just pointing out a feature, that might not have been known about to help them to easily get in touch with someone there looking for in the future.

If i was a mod however, you would prolly see alot more threads locked earlier. ( Not that I want to be a Mod)
This should be a place for the community to come together, for individuals to have a say, and for ideas to get banged out.
All those options go out the window however when words start getting exchanged, and people start getting personal.

So go ahead and make fun of me...I dont care, but your mom wears combat boots!!! :talktothehand: <<<< This was a joke lol

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If i was a mod however, you would prolly see alot more threads locked earlier.
LOL and yall thought I had a hair trigger...

:p:)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think folks are interested in purchasing some of the land that thunder currently has horded in luna. I'm sure thunder is also looking to unload some of that excess real estate. That is, if people will deal with him.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
current guilds???
rl's newbie is playing again?

eh', I jump on ATL one-two times a week and faction fight HEAT. After awhile it normally ends up with me being dead. Heat has a strong belief in fighting 10-20 vs 1. It's rather amusing.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
never underestimate the massive ego boost zerging provides to the weak and gimpy.

Status
Not open for further replies.