• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Throw T Hunters a bone

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The loot is horrible now, not worth the time and effort anymore. T hunting is one of my favorite things to do, but there are a lot of other things to do in game. These take less time and the profit is better. All I ask is that they make it more worth our time.

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It's disappointing for sure.

I just did several level 7 Maps....nothing in them. All worthless junk.

The more they reduce the intensity of loot levels in treasure maps the more I'm inclined to reduce my subscriptions to this game.

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sad news, how much luck were you pushing at the time? When was the last time you got nice stuff, vs the junk now. Variables? Could it be RNG, and has there been a patch or hotfix or dev words on a nerf?

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just like everyone I am also disappointed in the quality of tmap and mib loot... but this is something we have seen before!!
Everyone got used to amazing items for a short time and now that its back to what it used to be for the last how many years everyone is disappointed. My suggestion is toss your maps in a bag and wait till they address the loot from them again.

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I'm seriously close to closing my accounts because of the state of treasure hunting.

I've completed 2 Diabolical, and 30 or so ingenious this past week with absolutely nothing of worth to show for it.

Some people have a niche on why they keep playing this game, mine has for the most part been Treasure Hunting.

If nothing happens soon. I'm going to move on to something else.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I love t-hunting. I get good stuff, better than the 10-year old stuff my characters were wearing.

Right now I'm trying to get this BOD stuff organized so I can get some runics and then learn how to improved monster loot.

I've been soloing my L6's in Trammel. Will probably try an L6 in Ilshenar next. I don't know if I have any L7's, my Davies Locker still has 450 maps to go.