• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Threads stacking/not stacking

K

K'torr

This is just an FYI for those who are unaware of it. If you have Spirit Speak and double klick on the Threads of Life/Thought/Fate, you will get a little message. There are apparently 10 messages for each type of thread.

I would assume this is why some Threads do stack, same message, and why some don't, different message.

Draconi

Most explosive UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is just an FYI for those who are unaware of it. If you have Spirit Speak and double klick on the Threads of Life/Thought/Fate, you will get a little message. There are apparently 10 messages for each type of thread.

I would assume this is why some Threads do stack, same message, and why some don't, different message.
That would be why!

D

D'Amavir

Makes sense. Thanks for the info.

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for posting this...I had forgotten that the threads have messages!

I checked my threads today, and after the publish I have 3 Life, 3 Thought, and 2 Fate from Moonglow. So at least when they switched, I ended up having a pretty equal amount of each to start out with. :)

K

K'torr

Now if they could only get the pre56 threads to stack, I could get 100+
storage space back.

5% Luck

They went in my secures and changed my items! Thats not suposed to happen! The nerve!

K

K'torr

Also...since we have been told that at a future time, these threads will be used to modify the Cloak of Corruption. And being that there are 10 different messages for each group of threads. I would again assume that depending on the message of the threads(s), and what type of thread you use on the Cloak, it will determine what mod the Cloak receives.

D

D'Amavir

Also...since we have been told that at a future time, these threads will be used to modify the Cloak of Corruption. And being that there are 10 different messages for each group of threads. I would again assume that depending on the message of the threads(s), and what type of thread you use on the Cloak, it will determine what mod the Cloak receives.
Yeah. Outside of my hospital visits, I will be farming the heck out of these. I have several accounts full of characters that I want to do the quests on plus I want a good amount of them to hold onto just in case.

I have tons of those silly cloaks from melissa too that I am holding onto. Not that they have great stats but I dig named items plus they make good cloth when you break em down. Long live shadow cloth!