• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Threads & Cloaks of Corruption

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So looks like we will be using the 3 different types of threads to enhance/change the Cloaks of Corruption in Pub 59 per Draconi's FoF on March 20th.

My question: Is it possible to still obtain these threads? I still see the 'Corrupted Souls' in Mag so I'm assuming we can get those threads.

Thanks for the help...

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe you can still obtain the threads from the Magincian undead. I was still getting threads from Dark Wisps in the Ilshenar Wisp dungeon too.

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was still collecting threads on the weekend, I don't think they have stopped dropping yet.

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The threads of Fate are still dropping in Mag. from the Corrupted Souls. What about the other 2? Life and what was the 3rd?

I see Forsaken Souls and Restless Souls in Mag as well. Weren't we supposed to use Necro to Exercise one of them for another type of thread?

Anybody have a link to the info on the threads?

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found the answer to my questions and for anybody else wondering how to get all 3 Threads:

Threads of Fate:
* Kill the Corrupted Souls in Magnincia

Threads of Thought:
* Cast Exorcism near the Forsaken Souls in Magincia (Need Necro)

Threads of Life
* Cast Spirit Speak near the Restless Souls in Magincia (Need Necro)

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found the answer to my questions and for anybody else wondering how to get all 3 Threads:

Threads of Fate:
* Kill the Corrupted Souls in Magnincia

Threads of Thought:
* Cast Exorcism near the Forsaken Souls in Magincia (Need Necro)

Threads of Life
* Cast Spirit Speak near the Restless Souls in Magincia (Need Necro)
Just Spirit Speak on the Restless Souls...don't need to be a full necro.

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The threads of Fate are still dropping in Mag. from the Corrupted Souls. What about the other 2? Life and what was the 3rd?

I see Forsaken Souls and Restless Souls in Mag as well. Weren't we supposed to use Necro to Exercise one of them for another type of thread?

Anybody have a link to the info on the threads?
Shameless plug with info on the rebuilding Magincia quests and threads:

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=108411