• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] thread closed till i get verification on everything....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badseed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
thread closed till I get verification on everything.....

Last edited:

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
I am not an expert but the top right cards should be around 150m and the middle left cards around 250m

Badseed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am not an expert but the top right cards should be around 150m and the middle left cards around 250m

Thanks for the reply....
I have much more that needs a price check and will be for sale also....didn't want to flood the post to bad with pics....will post some more pics tomorrow...

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
my friend is looking for the 3 piece cards. Let me know when they get on atlantic and when you come up with a price. Thanks

Badseed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
my friend is looking for the 3 piece cards. Let me know when they get on atlantic and when you come up with a price. Thanks

will do Alexander....
It will all be on Atlantic sometime tomorrow afternoon....(I have much more that I need price checked though) will post pics of the rest i have for sale tomorrow. along with prices for most of it...the pics above is a tiny fraction of what i will be selling ;)

Last edited:

Badseed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
These don't look like dupes at all, no sir.

I'm not concerned with what you think they look like....If they were duped I wouldn't be able to place them for sale on a vendor now would I ? correct???

Badseed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Incorrect.

from uo.com publish 81....

take note to this part;)

Any item that is identified as duped can not be placed on a vendor;)

Any item that is identified as duped can not be placed on a vendor. If a duped item is on a vendor when we publish Pub 81 you can not purchase it. We highly suggest you go thru in- game vendors for all your UO needs.

Last edited:

Badseed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yes very clever, I figured since you have such a sizable collection of rares you might have spent some time in the Rares Collector forum and taken note of the information posted there but obviously not.

http://stratics.com/community/threads/so-duped-items-and-vendors.298083/

there you go assuming again.....

Interesting read I'll give you that.....and just a fyi I got all this and more from a IDOC last night...I'm not a collector I am a IDOC'er....

don't know what to tell ya...all I know is I got everything from a IDOC last night....and my vendor will accept all of it....

*EDIT*
so tell me, how can "we" confirm if items are duped? your assumptions are not conformation for me....

Last edited:

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess you hit a fabled duper storehouse then, congratulations & buyer beware :)

Badseed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Guess you hit a fabled duper storehouse then, congratulations & buyer beware :)

If you look at my post history you will see I just came back from a 5 or 6 year break....been back a couple/few months now is all.....help me out here!!! how can i verify if they are duped or not??? page a GM and ask???? there has got to be a way to find out....I would like to find out before I transfer everything and waste my time...

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
GM will be able to verify dupes, if positive all items will be vaporised without question.

Badseed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
GM will be able to verify dupes, if positive all items will be vaporised without question.

that's what I will do then....I'm not out to sell duped items, or be in possession of them....I would have never made this post if I was trying to sell duped items and scam people!!! I would have just added them to a vendor at a slow rate if that was the case.....

Thanks everyone....paging a gm now (I hope it wont be to long of a wait for a gm to get to me):cool:

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
from uo.com publish 81....

take note to this part;)

Any item that is identified as duped can not be placed on a vendor;)

Any item that is identified as duped can not be placed on a vendor. If a duped item is on a vendor when we publish Pub 81 you can not purchase it. We highly suggest you go thru in- game vendors for all your UO needs.
Ya I'm not taking sides here but will clarify that this so called "vendor dupe detection" DOES NOT WORK AT ALL for event items and server births and have been reports on regular spawn items that people actually got from boss or spawn not going on vendors. This thing is a huge Fail and gets everyone thinking all their items are legit including their "real" lt sashes (lol) This system really needs to be restated to the UO playerbase as how it works and what it doesn't work on because I've had to correct many many people on this when they state "my item goes on vendor so its not a dupe" which is a false statment especially when talking about server births and event items.
Anyhow goodluck on your sales and nice find duped or not. :)

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ya I'm not taking sides here but will clarify that this so called "vendor dupe detection" DOES NOT WORK AT ALL for event itens and server births and have been reports on regular spawn items that people actually got from boss or spawn not going on vendors this thing is a huge Fail

Well this blows... I put my old necro reg set and a few other things on a vendor and was excited that none of the parts were duped... hmmmmm guess I have to rethink that possibly.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mesanna said there are so many duped items that most of us have them and truly do not know. I had hoped to go through all my stuff to check the items, but sadly the vendor fix does not work. She did state in game one night that they would not just automatically delete them. So it's personal preference to do so or not. I had planned to trash any I found and will do so if and when the system is fixed. Again it's personal to me, and I do not judge others that keep or sell/trade said items.

If he truly found such items at an idoc (and I believe him), then who are you to judge him. Inform him yes, warn buyers yes, but to insinuate in any way that he created them, you have no rite.

Not saying anyone said this, just saying be careful with your words

My 2 cents
Lord Lew of Atlantic

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I 100% believe these came from an IDOC for what it's worth, my initial post was simply to highlight (with a sarcastic tone I admit) that the quantity and presentation of so many server-birth items looks very suspicious, and that any honest collector would refuse to do business with the OP because of it. I'm sure many people in the rares and PVP communities have been approached by someone with a bag full of serverbirths or Ornaments of the Magician with no good explanation as to where they came from, which instantly raises a red flag. It really sucks when you think you've hit the big time but nobody will trade with you because of dupes tainting the market, and it would equally suck if a GM came along later and deleted your items/purchase because it turns out they are duped.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I stated Risso, Mesanna said this herself in game, quoting that very reason. They do not wish to penalize anyone that purchased such items, so they will not delete the. However that's onto say a random power wielding EM won't do it if paged. EM's can sometimes be heavy handed, and act contrary to their bosses statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.