• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item THPs mAD 48 HoUR wEEkeNd EM dROP /RarEs eTc SalE .....bE QUICk

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crazy 48 Hour sale/

use search any item u see

map ...location run direct west from west entrance to trinsic town...just above trinsic jungle- map

crazy low prices...

adding stuff all weekend - need the gold...selling cheap!!!!

SALE.png

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
will drop runes sparadickly through day... although some crazy fool seems to like picking them all up....adding items for selling etc etc....weekend sale only!!!!

# trying to fund my own whims and needs ingame quests and collections.....aka the other post!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last day of sale.....a few new items added ...some prices dropped....runes to be dropped through day

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
opps...yah sorry...my main shard is europa....home if ya like...but yes this is on Atlantic......i actually play 10 shards and have aKeep on siege.....alas i only play 8 of them maybe 2 hours a month......to be fair nothing seems to sell on the other shards other than Atlantic.... so i sell most my stuff on atlantic......okies i have an advantage that i have shard shield to all 10 shards....u gotta love the shields!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last 12 hours max... pricing reduced to bottom line...in my eyes....happy to haggle odd items if u want to pm me or icq me... made 400 out the 1/2 bill i need asap....so looking to bump/ sell a few more bits.....some come on guys /gals....spend spend spend....xxxx

have a great UO day !!

THP - LandStalker General