• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Those Interested In The Public Harrower!!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The date has been set for Monday, July 12th!! Time ~~ TBA!!

Would be great to get some feedback on who is going to come or not! :thumbup1:

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if im around ill come threw and die a few times ^^. however i plan to be on a red

L

longshanks

Nice job lox *high five*

Given that it seems COM has messed the bed and will not fight you guys, FY will do its best to represent.

Should be fun.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a monday! i might try to go spawn that :) but there is a Wizards game at 10 so I'll probably be doing a live update on that

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again; everyone is welcomed (Blues only though). If you are coming on an ornage character but DO NOT WANT TO FIGHT; you have to let us know here ahead of time; because reds/oranges are KILL ON SITE for this Public Harry. :thumbup1:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to overwhelming votes; we will be having our public harrower at 10PM EST!!

Monday, July 12th; 10PM!! We will be spamming chat and gating around 9:30PM. Please be sure to not bring things you are afraid of losing. We will do our best to protect you guys. After we pop it; you are free to take it and lead it where ever; we will only help if asked.

Please come on your blues. REDS & ORANGES are FREE GAME for us.

If your guild attacks us; everyone in that guild will be "KILL ON SIGHT". So please be sure to either turn off your guild title; or tell your guildies dont attack us :)

Hope to see you all there!! :thumbup1:

*High Five*

L

longshanks

just leave the candlelabras and globes at home.....
We kicked that guy from our guild this weekend. For that and a bunch of other reasons.

He got mad at us because we all refused to run cheats and hacks...

go figure.

Fy will represent if we have the people on to do so.

This is good for the shard though. This and the other post about Arslyn's
revival really show why Chessy is unrivaled in community.

:thumbup1:

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to overwhelming votes; we will be having our public harrower at 10PM EST!!
Bah. I'll be doing the John Wall dance covering the Wizards at 10 :)

So good luck raiders / protectors / spawners ! And goblins :)

Raiders, please keep it going for say, three hours, so I can come in at end on a bluebie and score a +25 for my non-combatant garg imbuer ;P jk

A

A Bad Player

We kicked that guy from our guild this weekend. For that and a bunch of other reasons.

He got mad at us because we all refused to run cheats and hacks...

go figure.

Fy will represent if we have the people on to do so.

This is good for the shard though. This and the other post about Arslyn's
revival really show why Chessy is unrivaled in community.

:thumbup1:
That guy is HILARIOUS in vent. He really has some mental things going on though ;/

Is clothing required to attend the event?

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
that's tonight... right? i need to get busy, got to pregame and all. big night, lots of fighting and nasty monsters to kill.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ransom, is BiC going to participate tonight? I'd love to see you guys and UhOh going at it.

BTW... no one seems to say if they're coming or not. OATH? ACT? I know FY will be around. Bring the numbers. Maybe another faction will actually attempt to fight against UhOh. Come on, you know you want to. If you die just bring a non-faction char.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
TANKS YOOS FER HARROWER WAS FUNS, FUNS TO SEE FY NOT GET TO US TOOS. TANKS YOOOS AGAIN

OZOG

BBWolf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What?! You all did a Harrower and didnt invite me??

Well Host another another one...!! I'll bring keys. :D