• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General This seems broken

Konquer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The bracers of alchemical devastation only work when your character is holding a spellbook or nothing.

At first when you read this it sounds like it's intended use for wrestlers.

However! most wrestlers in-fact use a shield and for some reason a shield stops all function of the item. making the new item quite useless in the mean time. I have tested this with a shield extensively, I even transferred parry over to the character with wrestling to see if it might "activate" the ability to use the hit lightning with parry on, kind of like parry being considered a weapon skill at that point. If the designed purpose of these is in-fact to not be used with anything in your hands I think at least a confirmation from devs on this would be worth it and much appreciated(partly so I can stop pursuing this). I've posted this issue quite a few different spots now... Just figure accuracy by volume ya know ;)