• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This little Elf needs help making some Christmas Wishes come true..

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
so... I mentioned in a previous thread im trying to get everyone a Christmas gift so Im asking everyone what they want, If you would like to help out by selling me these items I'd deeply appreciate it. I am sure this list will get longer but if you want something don't be afraid to let me know! just type what you want for UO Christmas Below! :)
Game Time Code
120 fishing Scroll
Magincia house? (er... not quite sure if this one will happen or not)
Scroll of Transcendence Book

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Dear little Elf, a small gift given with love is enough for me.
What do I wish for Christmas? Hmm, maybe new bow, hxbow or magic shortbow as second bow, nothing special as it may get lost.
Now what do this little busy Elf wish for Christmas?

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Dear little Elf, a small gift given with love is enough for me.
What do I wish for Christmas? Hmm, maybe new bow, hxbow or magic shortbow as second bow, nothing special as it may get lost.
Now what do this little busy Elf wish for Christmas?
All I want for Christmas is to see you guys happy and enjoying yourselves nothing gives me more happiness than helping others and seeing them happy :)