• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This is a warning!! from Lord Puffy

G

Im at my uncles on his comptuer but, My advice is for to stop attacking grays in town there are certain people that are using polymorph to turn gray and getting peolpe guard wacked... I dotn know how it is excatly done but Im trying to warn people now before anyone else loses stuff to these super cool people using "bugs"

-Lord Puffy

N

Nerf-Herder

Let me know if you got nailed by it. I need a good laugh.

BTW--That bug isn't very new at all.

G

I know it isnt very new but its being used alot latly figured Id warn a few people so they dont die too it... and no Im havnt died to it.... no on this server anyways.. I did on chesapeake like 5 years ago tho! so get your laugh its a lil outdated but im sure still amusing for ya.

S

Sir Ha-ward

So if you saw a gray KOC in town you wouldnt attack?? Since that would make ya a noto right?