• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This is a plea for help

• Thread starter Kensai Tsunami
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kensai Tsunami

just dropped something i was gonna lock down on my floor and it fell under the house. 10 in the que and i have little hope of a gm getting it b4 it vanishes. anyone know any tricks?
thx

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not unless going into customization mode puts it in the moving crate. Not sure if it does or not.

M

Millie

Turn you transparency all the way up and then use ctrl **** and try to pick it up by pulling the tag. If a custom house try putting it in deco mode . may toss it to the front of house or put in sign

K

Kensai Tsunami

tried all that. says its not in the house i am in. custom over and over. removed the floor there. nothing is working. not sure if i am 'refreshing' it when i try to pick it up either cuz its 'out of my sight'
uhg

*update*
a GM came and got em out for me b4 they vanished! friggin yay!!
i told em i was starting to think gms were a myth. haha. thax for all the help guys

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And now change the type of floor you have. I know this can happen with the standard dirt floor - so don't reset the house just to avoid the problem happening again.

K

Kensai Tsunami

its grass. its my entry area. didint really wanna change it. i know i aint gonna be droppin any more rubble worth 3-5 mil again on the grass tho thats for sure! heh i wonder if i can 'dbl-stack' a floor there and maybe avoid it?

M

Millie

I wonder if since the stuff goes back in place after you deco. If you could not make the floor wood . lock down your plants.( id try a cheap one 1st) and after it is all where you want it. go back and change the floor to grass.

K

Kensai Tsunami

i will def be trying that if it ever happens again. sweet bit of info there Spellbound. thx. and yeah Millie thats what i was thinkin. gonna give it a try when i feel like deco'in some more. i'm really lazy about that tho, so after all the hassle it wont be tonight. i'm gonna go kill things instead. heh

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When it gets under the house it is not considered as part of the house. Like those three dead spaces in a keep. Can recall there but not part of the house. Had a house when customizing first came out that had a teleporter vannish on the first floor. You could drop in the hole to the ground and mark a rune there. I find the boneboxes another one of those things that can hit the ground.

One guy had a script miner popping in next to his house at all hours. He found if he raised str to hold more that overload him and opened a trade window. Deny the trade after the bless wore off the ore dropped to the ground under his house. The ore piled up all day and the scripter never the wiser.

N

Nikodemus

Some items is possible to lock down under your house i have locked down dark green champion flowers on the east side to make it look like the hedge touch the ground

N

Nikodemus

As far as i know u can only dropp items through floor tiles if u have transparency on.
Might be somthing with what floor u use also like other said.
Know it is possible with grass and dirt