• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This has me baffled.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Granted nowadays that doesn't take much. Had someone post this WW and it has some... weird stats. Anyone seen anything like this? @Pawain

FB_IMG_1691629529047.jpg FB_IMG_1691629515917.jpg FB_IMG_1691629495274.jpg FB_IMG_1691629482395.jpg

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I was gonna say it's an old legacy WW but it doesn't have any phy resistance.
That's super strange.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All but the energy resist are messed up on that pet.

Yes there are some players that come here with various pet types that have a resist say --- Luckily I do not own one. I assume it means Zero, so that sucks.

Unless someone likes to collect odd things. A pet in Rat form or a weird color would be a more preferable oddity for me to want.

Lets hope they do not bring the ropes on TC around the housing stone to live shards. A colored Hiryu will turn into a weird speckled color when they come in contact with the ropes.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any picture of that?
A new idea of idoc changes?
It is the red ropes that knock pets away from the voting stone used for the Castle design contest. Located in Brit Commons. I noticed that the version of TC is over a year old, so it predates any attempt at IDOC changes.

Lord Obsidian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Granted nowadays that doesn't take much. Had someone post this WW and it has some... weird stats. Anyone seen anything like this?
Maybe the same WW as mentioned in this thread, with stamina/dex slightly increased in the meantime:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya looks like the same one. I guess the description player skill gave is the common denominator.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Maybe the same WW as mentioned in this thread, with stamina/dex slightly increased in the meantime:
@Fridgster - Yea I have 2 pets like this (a mare & dragon). I got them from someone who had just returned after not being active. Not sure what the case was on that WW but it's likely an PP WW that was on an account that wasn't active when pet changes happened.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Fridgster - Yea I have 2 pets like this (a mare & dragon). I got them from someone who had just returned after not being active. Not sure what the case was on that WW but it's likely an PP WW that was on an account that wasn't active when pet changes happened.
The people that returned after publish 97 just have 4 slot cus and hiryus etc. Player Skill said it was AoS that caused this.

Also the pets for that fit. Dragons, WW, nightmares, the things players had back then. Unless someone comes up with a dragon turtle with 0 resist.