• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This can't be a good sign...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow...that is um...interesting. Thanks for bringing it to our attention Flutter. You are welcome to keep this here but if you'd like I can move it to U.HALL.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, maybe I'm out of the loop or something, but what was the Mythic store?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Sold some Mythic merchandise, I believe. UOgamecodes and the EA store are still around.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ya apparently it's old news.
As I said on UHall I wouldn't have even known if I hadn't accidently clicked the wrong link on the uo main page. Seems to me that would have been taken down right away.

As far as the EA store I believe that's a different thing. The Mythic store sold merchandise like tee shirts and hats and oh they had a UO glass (Mug) and keychain.
Kinda wish I would have gotten one now :/

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flutter, the link you've posted in UHall goes to the rechargeable teleporters. That's what everyone there thinks they're talking about. Read MalagAste's reply.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Flutter, the link you've posted in UHall goes to the rechargeable teleporters. That's what everyone there thinks they're talking about. Read MalagAste's reply.
Haha sorry. I got all my links confused last night!
I fixxed my post. Thank you for the heads up ;)

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya had me confused last night Flutter. I checked both posts and had 2 different links so I thought you was going on about the teleporters also lol.

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya had me confused last night Flutter. I checked both posts and had 2 different links so I thought you was going on about the teleporters also lol.
Hey zos... When r u gonna get out of the trammy phase and do what u told flutter u would?! :p no more building time! Let's break out the lasers and pew pew

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey zos... When r u gonna get out of the trammy phase and do what u told flutter u would?! :p no more building time! Let's break out the lasers and pew pew

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) I'm actually be showing my first re-apearance to cats tomorrow night in fel :p My red isnt done but I have 2 working chars ready for fel. I need to be tested out so I will find out tomorrow night :) I guess i will be doing alot of OoOOoOOO's since Im the new guy on the field. I will feel that target on my back for sure lol.