• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] This a good Ornate for Sampire Temp??

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
double axe aint bad, but you really want stam leech

C

Connor_Graham

I wouldn't use either of those personally. A sampire's weapon has 3 properties as "must have's". They are Stamina Leech, Mana Leech, and SSI. Anything else you can get on top of those is just a bonus. If you're using the M&S glasses, it's great to have HLA on your weapon.

C

Chaosy

Actually I'd say the second one works fine. Stamina leech is ideal, but if you can stack enough DCI you can just keep spamming divine fury (which is what I do). The HLA will help keep your stamina up somewhat as well, though you might have more trouble fighting spellcasting monsters.

G

GFY

I have to agree with Chaosy, The second one looks much better then the first.

I would keep looking for a weapon with stamina leech as Connor mentioned. Stamina leech should keep you swinging at max swing speed for more damage over time.