Third Enactment - Festival of The Way

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Hail Sosarians,

Tremendously Dedicated, Talented, and Loyal Folks Organized, Planned, and Participated in the 3rd Enactment of the Festival of The Way. To ALL, I send a Sincere Thank You!!!

Imagining an Idea, Creating it into a Story, Event, etc., and carrying it through is Amazing. Doing it again, year after year, often with New participants, is Beyond Amazing, it is Incredibly Amazing.

Baja is truly Blessed with Talented, Caring Folks who go to great lengths to make Baja a Very Special Shard.

Tonight, I again saw Baja at its Best. Those who were unable to Attend really missed something Special. Those who chose not to Attend ought to choose more wisely in the future.

We all know Shard populations are down. Some happily Play on Solo or in very small groups. Those who go out of their way to Provide and Participate in a Large Community really experience a Special side of Baja that all should experience.

Huge Thumbs Up to All Involved with My Sincere Thanks.

Lets All Band Together, Hopefully Often but at Least Now and Then to Do These Very Special and Memorable Things!!!

An SoS

p.s. Special Thanks to those who invited others from Shards beyond Baja and to Those who Came