• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking of taking the plunge....

Low

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Never played siege but it appeals to me...I always play pvp servers with any other game but siege always "scared" me with how long the grind seems. So couple questions...

A)do mythic tokens work here?
2) my main on prodo shards is a thief and I frequent fel spawns...would a thief be fun here? Being you only get one char slot
D) how's the pop?

Thanks in advance!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Low

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Also does running around everywhere suck? No recalling right?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Mythic tokens work.
Thieves work OK, but few seem to stick around. Play what ever ya like and treat yer self to a soulstone every now and then.
As far as pop...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Learn the public transit system and you can get around just fine.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
with all the public teleporter hubs we have, running is no issue. the population is fine, there are plenty of friendly helpful people on the shard, and Kelmo rarely bites.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
One of my toons has 0 Magery and gets around just fine. Use General Chat. Participate in EM events. Siege is a good time!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
what and where are these teleporter hubs?
Start in New Magincia, several houses there do have public teleporters. Don't fear taking a trip and see Siege by night, not many vampires around this days

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just a little non mage secret..... if you build your house by the water, and get yourself a boat, you can place the boat and get a ship rune from the harbor master. Anyone can use a gate scroll and cast on a ship rune, even with 0 magery, and no fizzles! Now.... don't tell anybody....

Low

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
How do people make money? Loot gold from monsters?

What about regs? Bought from vendors? Or do ppl roll with disposable lrc suits?

Sorry for all the questions..

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How do people make money? Loot gold from monsters?

What about regs? Bought from vendors? Or do ppl roll with disposable lrc suits?

Sorry for all the questions..

we roll with Disposable LRC suits yes, but we also have the higher end stuff for special occasions. Money is made any way you see fit, i personally still loot anything i kill, but selling resources is a good way. there are several brokers in new mag buying about anything you can think of.

Val'lyn De'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
2) my main on prodo shards is a thief and I frequent fel spawns...would a thief be fun here?
It used to be, but I wouldn't honestly start off as a thief. Too many Siege players run hiding and stealth, so unless you plan to have tracking and detect hidden in your temp, it can be tough to find marks.

It's up to you, but I would suggest a template where you can get some gold in the bank. My 120 stealing and snooping skills are collecting dust on soulstones in my bank :(

-Val'lyn

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It used to be, but I wouldn't honestly start off as a thief. Too many Siege players run hiding and stealth, so unless you plan to have tracking and detect hidden in your temp, it can be tough to find marks.

It's up to you, but I would suggest a template where you can get some gold in the bank. My 120 stealing and snooping skills are collecting dust on soulstones in my bank :(

-Val'lyn
I miss seeing your old thief name but I think you right, most of our thieves gave up :(