• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

thinking of comming back to UO

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uoguide.com or UO.stratics.com and search the database it will be your BEST friend..a lot has changed since 04..best advice is to just do!! Make a PvM Mage or sampire and go farm level 1-2 of shame for new shame loot..take all the cursed items back to a house get on a crafter and use imbuing skill at a soul forge and work imbuing up..you'll want it

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
alot has changed havin to learn all over again, wish they would have made it so you could move with the key board instead of the mouse

jamestanker

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm just returning too! I used to play in the pacific shard in 2001 just logged into my old account and everything is still there! All my magic spell books , rune books and most importantly all my gold and other loot! :)

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
alot has changed havin to learn all over again, wish they would have made it so you could move with the key board instead of the mouse
I believe any mouse function can be mapped to a keyboard. I'm ready for the more virtual reality UO where I can get exercise from lumberjacking or mining. I could act out mounting my horse and unequiping items in combat to swap a helmet, bow, and drink a potion. My kids would love to see me play and get that entertainment...luckily my play time is sat and sun mornings while they are still sleeping.

-lorax

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Havent played UO since 2004, i sold my account so i would be starting from scratch, just curious, what major changes have there been since and if any of my old friends still exsist.
Is that the Original Whitewolf?
I remember TAR, I was a member for some time, I was neighbors to the guild leader of TAR in the snowy areas of Malas....
A lot has changed, a lot has stayed the same :)

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'am the orginal WW yes, but not the GM of Tar, that was Alex the other whitewolf. I was a Tar member, and we had a house in snowy part of Malas. I now play on atlantic and m in *VK* and whats goin on Wing Chun you still playin?

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
The so called other WW, Alex, wasn't only GM of TaR, TaR was found after the original FALLEN LORDS split, were Alex aka Whitewolf was GM too (TFL)
The Fallen Lords came from 1996 as an original Diablo I guild - we are still out there in many games, since 1996 - 17 years and Rocking Hard ;)

15hector85

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The so called other WW, Alex, wasn't only GM of TaR, TaR was found after the original FALLEN LORDS split, were Alex aka Whitewolf was GM too (TFL)
The Fallen Lords came from 1996 as an original Diablo I guild - we are still out there in many games, since 1996 - 17 years and Rocking Hard ;)
Ahh I remember being in FL for a good while, With Ooji leading the army.

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Well, FL came after TFL and since they were so different to TFL, the guild changed to TAR to not get falsley accused beeing a PK guild ;)