• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

thinking about atl

kiznar

Visitor
hello im a returning player i feel like a newbie all over again. i play pacific currently but in my opinion its very low populated. I used to pvp when i played but thats been a long time ago. so my question atl is the most populated server currently? If i want to do pvp how much will say 70-100ping effect me? i want to join a pve or pvm guild first so i can feel some what stable i only have chars on pacific im thinking about transfering 5 of them to start. How is the housing situation over there is it that populated you cant place a house or will a keep be some what easy to place?

thank you for your time.

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Keeps, castles and 18x18s are hard to come by. Its a well populated server so there is a large amount of people wanting housing. You can still find home spots just by walking around. I know of (have runes to) about 7 spots, in Malas or Trammel, but not large homes. There is one in Fel I know about that will fit a 15x15. I know there are larger spots in Fel too, I just don't know where they are as I haven't been looking. When you have moved over a character let me know and I can get you to one of these spots to place a house if you like. the 15x15 will have the max storage.

If you're looking for a guild there are a few good ones to start. UWF is a good one, and one I am currently in. I moved from Napa to Atl as Napa was dead and they helped me out, and still help out when I have problems or questions. They are an active guild that does a lot of hunts. At least one a night. Another good guild is LLTS, like UWF they are an large active guild that helps new and returning UO players out. I don't know too much about them, but they are active. Aside from those two I don't know enough about other guilds to give much information.

Welcome back into UO! A LOT has changed, so its fun learning all the new skills and hunts.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I returned last November after a 5 year break...my home server is/was Catskills, I too wanted a lil more populated server and have tried building new characters and just starting over (which was kinda fun, humbled me some) I joined UWF and they are a very active guild....I wish my characters were developed enough to do more things with them,,,,but they are a great group of people.....and there are several medium size housing locations in tram and malas and I was lucky enough to place a 18x17 in malas took awhile to find it but it is possible

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I quote qikdraw. Im in UWF.
Welcome back and gg

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk