• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Things That Make You Go Hmmm....

G

Granjell

So I was in this 4 story boss building in DDL during a name dropper invasion in River. I was in the elevator after finishing the 3rd floor when the invasion ended. The doors opened and I saw 4 name droppers, so I figured I had invasion status on the top floor, and I was good to go. But, after defeating one cog, the elevator opened and a level 9 Downsizer comes out. Weird! So then, having defeated all the cogs and watching my stats, I get 13 stock options for that one level 9 downsizer!

I have never seen that happen before. Hmmm.....

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never seen it before, but I remember Niki posting a screenshot of the same thing a couple years ago. Looked freaky!

C

Crazy Fireball

That i would like to see :D

Well have you done the entire building backwards?