• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

thief style

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it is well known fact that thieves hate being naked and cold. This thief is on siege, and has discovered blessed newbie floppy hat, which he will part with, and wonder of wonders- very old leather newbie gloves!
If any interest in these items exists, please allow me to know. Will part for interesting trade or gold.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure why you would get rid of newbied gear. If you need gold, hit me up in game and I'll give you a little pocket change...la

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
none of it goes with my hakama lol. Is all western wear. I shall cbd nice zento fashions for myself, but thought western thieves might wish for such items.
Thank you for offer. Very kind, and very generous.

N

Nickster

I would be very interested, also do you have a clothing bless deed for sale? i dont have loads of gold but we might be able to work something out, been away from forum for a bit as i have been ill but back now, hope you keeping well Nezumi, your starting help kept me on siege and it is my main server now, not been on europa for over a month!

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have not seen any cbds for sale recently.
May keep hat and gloves for rainy day disguise

N

Nickster

well if you do decide to sell them let me know and i will see if i can afford to buy them off you :)

Did you get my PM??

Nickster