• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thief of the Month - September

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Git! Git stealin'! Remember, as always, pics of the steal earn you extra consideration!

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This story doesn't have the best screenshots, but since no one else is posting anything here it goes anyway. Maybe someone get inspired to give Siege a try again.

Got back on Siege with the RTB, and what do I see? A post on stratics:

"On Saturday 22nd September we will be starting another shard champion crawl. We'll mostly likely concentrate on the various T2A locations.
Start time will be 11am Eastern (8am Pacific, 4pm UK, 5pm Europe). Meeting point before and after each spawn will be Skara bank."

Nice, lots of people doing spawns and I know where they'll meet up. Time for some infiltration. The plan is to be there fully visible and help out healing people. And hopefully steal some scrolls without them suspecting me.

So a disguise is in order.

Off to Despise!

Stole a 115 magery from Hoff at the star room but got no pic there because it got raided right then. Here it is in my bank though. ^^

Rest of the steals was from the bank, never saw the good scrolls at the spawns. Anyway easier when people stand still. Next up where a 120 taming from a hidden Lady Massmoerdare.

And after a mad rush I also got my hands on a few 115 (eval, vet and chiv) and a SoT.

Not a bad run I think.