• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thief of the Month October 1st - October 31st 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You guys know the drill, post em if you got em.

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep forgetting about this forum... I really should start organizing more of my screenshots and posting them up. Not much on this one but I believe i should get bonus points from dressing up like a pirate, using my Galleon as a getaway vessel, and the one last taunt before pulling away. Yeah the loot doesn't compare to the 120/115 scrolls and artys/armor/weapons I've stolen but this is the first day of the new expansion and I needed to at least get something in :)

story (w/ pics) here
UO Thief :: View topic - Piracy on the High Seas

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh great i ended up in another thief story.....Why do you all always catch my bad side when i end up in a screenshot?

Status
Not open for further replies.