• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thief of the Month - December

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Been a dead couple months for thieves...even Chads awesome competition stopped seeing submissions. Get out there and get some pickpocketing in!

B

blue pony pwnzer

I have recently returned from a long break from UO. Even though I am rusty I was able to make a fairly good steal last week. FWAP was in despise spawning and decided not to give any attention to a useless thief. Before coon was popped I was able to steal 4 pink scrolls. When coon popped I patiently waited while stealthing beside the only person that was attacking it. As soon as the six scrolls hit his back pack, I stole a 120 wrestling, ran off screen and hid. The guy was still standing there while his guildmates ran into the portal after some OJ. I opened his pack and then realized he had dc'd from the game. I was able to steal a 120 disco and a 120 med with 3 more pink scrolls. I decided to take the skull of greed as a trophy. I didn't brag about this immediatly which worked in my favor because I was able to get a laugh from them later as he was accused of stealing scrolls.

Now that I know about the competition I will try to get some screen shots next time.