• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

They Should Have Bought A Permit

O

Onyxia

Greetings fellow travelers of Sosaria.

Unfortunately many people did not heed my instructions.

Please allow me to reiterate.

No one is allowed to use my red healers without the proper permit.

I won't catch everyone in the act, but I am doing my best. I have decided to open back up the option to purchase a permit. There was still plenty of violators this evening. This strange guild called HaXz seemed to learn the slowest. I was accused of being involved in some guild named I, and called many names that I will not repeat here.

A message to HaXz: You seem to need the healers more than anyone, so I'm willing to offer you a group rate. If every member of your guild purchases one permit, I will give you 20% off.

Still thinking of you,

Onyxia

O

Onyxia

*sigh*

I feel like no one is listening. HaXz - you do not have a permit!!!!!! Smudge you can't outrun me.

Standing up for the healers one day at a time,

Onyxia

S

Still Frame

Wow look at that, 56 fire pre corpse i hope to see you in fel. I will be on my 2 characters (because im somehow thalidar) You'll see whats coming to you, there will be no running

O

Onyxia

Wow look at that, 56 fire pre corpse i hope to see you in fel. I will be on my 2 characters (because im somehow thalidar) You'll see whats coming to you, there will be no running
Well met sir!

I beg your forgiveness, but I have received a much more frightening threat this fine evening. Apparently Tupac of PCP is going to have this _I_ guild hunt me down, and res kill me forever. I'm just too concerned over this threat to even fathom worrying about you.

Why does no one appreciate the service I provide? I am merely trying to stand up for the working class. Far too long have you brigands taken advantage of my friends, the red wandering healers. You offer them no pay, no food, no companionship. You only take, take, and take. Well, everyone except for this Still Frame fellow, who I hear only plays a blue. You have nothing to fear my friend, since you have no need for a red healer. The time has come to pay for the services the red healers provide.

I am putting my foot down. If you wish to join me in my fight, send me a private message. And as a reminder - permit sales have been taken off hold. Send me a private message to arrange a time to purchase your permit.

Fighting for the victims,

Onyxia

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lulz luk at me gais I can kill pepul wif a no skill charter an tok smak on a massage bord four a dieing gaem

Whoever can read that the fastest gets a cookie.

P

Philstone

You can get rid of that icon by your hiding button by going to options. Then hit the mouse looking tab and scroll all the way down.
Then un-check Display item properties icon and it will be gone and out of your hair if it was a problem.

I

Insta

lulz luk at me gais I can kill pepul wif a no skill charter an tok smak on a massage bord four a dieing gaem

Whoever can read that the fastest gets a cookie.
All I can say is at least his UO looks just the same as the UO I play. Just mabey you might need a bit of "Skilz so u can keel pepul wif out a diferunt version of UO" Happy now? I spoke in your language.

I would rather some stratics warrior wanna be r/k ling kill me vs some no name mod chump kill me in a group in which who's UO looks nothing like mine.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently Tupac of PCP is going to have this _I_ guild hunt me down, and res kill me forever.
I will give you an additional 25k for every time after this for killing Tupac Shakur/Endo/Angry Tree. And an additional 10k for any _I_ member or alliance member.

That is all.

O

Onyxia

I will give you an additional 25k for every time after this for killing Tupac Shakur/Endo/Angry Tree. And an additional 10k for any _I_ member or alliance member.

That is all.
Your donations to the red healers will be accepted. I will take screenshots for proof.

Making the world a better place,

Onyxia

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All I can say is at least his UO looks just the same as the UO I play. Just mabey you might need a bit of "Skilz so u can keel pepul wif out a diferunt version of UO" Happy now? I spoke in your language.

I would rather some stratics warrior wanna be r/k ling kill me vs some no name mod chump kill me in a group in which who's UO looks nothing like mine.
Huh? I'm not _I_/HaXz/whatever, I don't even PvP that much. I just felt like bashing the loser's no skill template and playstyle.

O

Onyxia

Huh? I'm not _I_/HaXz/whatever, I don't even PvP that much. I just felt like bashing the loser's no skill template and playstyle.
I stand for order and justice, and oppose exploitation of those who cannot stand up for themselves.

I am a patriot of Sosaria.

Putting everyone before herself,

Onyxia

T

Teufel_Hund

I stand for order and justice, and oppose exploitation of those who cannot stand up for themselves.

Onyxia
lol you go girl!

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Onyxia
lol I'm gonna argue this just because I'm bored. Look at what you just said, "oppose exploitation of those who cannot stand up for themselves." Would killing somebody wearing no armor, no weapon, 0 hit points and no chance to run not be considered exploiting someone who can't stand up for themself?

O

Onyxia

lol I'm gonna argue this just because I'm bored. Look at what you just said, "oppose exploitation of those who cannot stand up for themselves." Would killing somebody wearing no armor, no weapon, 0 hit points and no chance to run not be considered exploiting someone who can't stand up for themself?
Hail wanderer of Sosaria,

I appreciate your concern for the well being of your fellow players.

I agree that it may appear that they are being taken advantage of, but I assure you that my switft and stern fist is one of fair-mindedness and fidelity.

For years these brigands have been taking advantage of my red healers while offering no compensation. It is my job - no, my destiny - to set these wrongs to right. If they fail to purchase the rights to use my wandering healers then they will pay with their insurance money. After years of neglect and abuse, my wandering healers will be compensated.

How many permits would you like to purchase, Ender?

Helping those in need,

Onyxia

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hail wanderer of Sosaria,

I appreciate your concern for the well being of your fellow players.

I agree that it may appear that they are being taken advantage of, but I assure you that my switft and stern fist is one of fair-mindedness and fidelity.

For years these brigands have been taking advantage of my red healers while offering no compensation. It is my job - no, my destiny - to set these wrongs to right. If they fail to purchase the rights to use my wandering healers then they will pay with their insurance money. After years of neglect and abuse, my wandering healers will be compensated.

How many permits would you like to purchase, Ender?

Helping those in need,

Onyxia
lol, gonna argue this again. Why not kill people using blue healers too? Because it would make you go red and you might have to actually fight somebody? They don't seem to be "getting compensated" either.

And you also didn't address my last question. Could it be that you have no answer? Or is it that you're more concerned with taking cheap shots than replying to me with what little time you have to play while you're out of your little white spongy room?

O

Onyxia

lol, gonna argue this again. Why not kill people using blue healers too? Because it would make you go red and you might have to actually fight somebody? They don't seem to be "getting compensated" either.

And you also didn't address my last question. Could it be that you have no answer? Or is it that you're more concerned with taking cheap shots than replying to me with what little time you have to play while you're out of your little white spongy room?
Ender, you bring up some valid points, and I appreciate you taking the time to understand my noble cause.

Most blues do not use wandering healers in Fellucca, but I can assure you that I will gladly take the life of a blue on the felucca facet that attempts to use my healers without a permit. Just because they are blue does not mean they are innocent.

Most blues that are near a moongate will obviously use an Ilsh Shrine to ressurect themselves. I am OK with this, because they are not taking advantage of my healers.

Your question was answered in my last response. No, it is not exploiting them.

Fare thee well and I wish you nothing but the most success in your travels. Should you wish to use my healers, please remember to purchase the permit.

Defending the weak eternally,

Onyxia

F

FireCrazy

Just curious, Did No refunds (the char) purchase a permit cuzz that dude went thru the Yew gate dead about 30 times this afternoon. LMAO. Every time I checked to see what was happenin on my necro, he was running towards the gate dead. Moments later he was back running around getting his ass handed to him.
Now I dont have skillz either, but I dont sit there and brag to everybody that I can kill them and next thing ya see is him going OOOooOoOOOo!

O

Onyxia

Just curious, Did No refunds (the char) purchase a permit ...
As a matter of fact, no he didn't.

And then he stands still for 5 minutes, thinking that I will leave and think he logged.

And then he outsmarts me and goes to a different city.

He needs to know that it doesn't matter if he goes to Trinsic, Moonglow, or any other city he is not allowed to use my healers without a permit. That is final.

Curing the cancers of UO,

Onyxia

F

FireCrazy

While I think your mission is pretty assinine, to say the least, that is pretty damn hilarious how many times Refunds died at Yew and to think he died many more times to your "cause".
It actually makes one think before he uses a healer now I'm sure.

How long before there is a bounty on yer head as well? Time will tell.

K

Kratos Aurion

Unfortunatly I misinterprited your intentions throughout the first thread but LOL!

You should be the new fel reporter

/nominated:thumbsup:

S

Still Frame

I used plenty of red healers earlier when i was on my red in yew. Not a single rk, no permit what gives? i feel left out

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im willing to pay out 10k to everyone who kills this impersonator claiming to "collect" for his red healers. I dont see him dropping the insurance money on the healers. Where are the screen shots of you giving them the money you are "collecting" for them? This man is a lie! So here it is. 10k per kill shot with the money shot and time stamp in it. The first 10 people will get paid, with a maximum of 5 per person.

L

Lex GL

I'm not to sure on what you are trying to accomplish... No one is going to buy a permit epically a red. Well any self respecting pvper wouldn't buy a permit. Your not going to make money except from the insurance. If your that broke on gold im sure you could beg at brit bank and someone will give you a few hundred thousand. Your not proving you are good at pvp, rez killing isnt pvp as much as you might want to think it is. So basically the only thing you are doing is greifing people. If you seriously get your kicks out of causing other people grief i feel very sorry for you. But go ahead, if this is what you consider fun. Personally i like a fair fight the kinda fights where i have to try to kill some one. The kinda fights that you are like "damn that was a good fight" after it is all said and done. The kinda fights where you work hard with your guild mates cross heal play as a team and manage to scrape out a close win. However thats just me, so if you feel like the only way you can make your self feel like an accomplished pvper is rez killing then im not even going try and stop you. When someone has gotten that pathetic its best just to let them carry on. But it kinda makes me feel sorry for them. Btw if any red needs a rez and cant find a healer please feel free to try and get ahold of me and i can rez you up.

K

Kratos Aurion

She never called her self a "pvper"

The way I see it is more of a RP aspect of fel. Where shes trying to be the authoritive figure of resing reds. Sort of like road tolls.

While it may be frustrating and irritating at best, it actually gives us something to look forward too in fel/pvp.

1) don't get res killed to have your screen shot posted humiliatingly (like you were dumb enough to keep resing)
2) to find and hunt Onyxia
3) shes bringing more risk to resing obviously

Honestly this is something I could respect in fel. It gives me a challenge and a goal.

And altho insurance is all she collects, Its probably easy enough to make over a mil res killing in a short time period. It may not be the most effective way of farming cash but its certainly one of the easiest.

L

Lex GL

Um im sorry i dont pay much attention to stratics boards but who are you? Who is your pvp char and do you actually play in fel? You may look forward to something like this but anybody who actually plays a pvp the majority of their game time would not find this entertaining.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL to funny, keep em on their toes!

BC shouldnt be complaining about this, I remember when Slim Shady would try to sell Mining permits, I dont know if anyone bought one from him, but he did add some excitement to the boring task of mining. Lets talk about grieving people Lex, hum remember the BC BBQ's from trammel to fel for an IDOC? Or perhaps trying to run people of out events or champ spawns in fel. Someone is just playing the same type of game your guild does and looks to me like she is doing very well!

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL to funny, keep em on their toes!

BC shouldnt be complaining about this, I remember when Slim Shady would try to sell Mining permits, I dont know if anyone bought one from him, but he did add some excitement to the boring task of mining. Lets talk about grieving people Lex, hum remember the BC BBQ's from trammel to fel for an IDOC? Or perhaps trying to run people of out events or champ spawns in fel. Someone is just playing the same type of game your guild does and looks to me like she is doing very well!

QFT. I seem to remember BC wanting a "permit" from Doug Ravene to run the PvP fight club in Fel. Price was 20 million gold. When he refused, BC griefed the event for 3 consecutive weeks to try and keep it from happening. Pot, meet kettle.

F

FireCrazy

Yeah I think its more of a RP thing myself, but it does beat the same ole repetative you Haxz, _I_ sux and all the same crap we read on stratics everyday.
It as simple as this,
1. you go get killed.
2. you find a red healer.
3. you get resd.
4. if you get RK'd, you move to step 5
5. you call in several reds or blues to EQ the area, hunt down the RK,er and kill them.
by the looks of her equipment she has a lot to insure and may be worth more gold than she got from you!

K

Kratos Aurion

Um im sorry i dont pay much attention to stratics boards but who are you? Who is your pvp char and do you actually play in fel? You may look forward to something like this but anybody who actually plays a pvp the majority of their game time would not find this entertaining.
I've recently over the past few weeks been getting back into fel/pvp now that I've got a better internet service. As to who I am.. Im not obligated to tell you so. If that makes you doubt me be my guest. And it is indeed a great source of entertainment.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if everybody's hiding and so bored, why not just get on a red, kill yourself, and go find her to see if your picture makes it on her thread! All publicity is good publicity. :heart:

O

Onyxia

I'm not to sure on what you are trying to accomplish... No one is going to buy a permit epically a red.

Your not proving you are good at pvp, rez killing isnt pvp as much as you might want to think it is. So basically the only thing you are doing is greifing people.

Btw if any red needs a rez and cant find a healer please feel free to try and get ahold of me and i can rez you up.
Good tidings,

Lex, I apologize that you are bitter from last night's enforcement. It is understandable. Now that you have had time to calm down, I hope you can realize that you could use my healers if you purchased a permit.

I am not trying to cause any grief, or prove myself as a PvPer. I am trying to defend "the little guy". You are a brigand, and you need to understand that I will not allow you to exploit the well being of my wandering healers.

Zynia - I believe these next ones are for you. I don't feel good about the first two, but - there was a price on their heads and I'm sure that they have abused my healers in the past.

I followed a notorious abuser of my healers, and for some reason he felt that I would only defend their honor once. I assure you, citizens of Brittannia, that there is no limit to my honor.

By my tally, we are up to 40k. I will cash out when we get a bit higher.

Last night many good things happened, and many bad things. Unfortunately, I have to leave for the time being. I will update you all with last nights dismal events in a few hours.

Your best friend and ally,

Onyxia

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha, god Onyxia, you're getting hotter. You're steppin' up your game! Love the new paperdoll :p Just shoot me a message with a total and I'll cash you out. :heart:

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess nobody wants to take up the offer from the Felluca Highway Patrol. Normally we would deal with this kind of crime (it's like saying you work for the make a wish foundation but you keep all of the money you collect). As all of the good citizens know, this person is commiting a huge crime. Please show us the screenshots and be paid for your act of citizen justice.