There seems to be a lot of mud slinging going on lately...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 27, 2009
South Korea
So I would like to make a thread complimenting the person before you post. I don't really want to start with me, but I think that's just going to be how it is. =] Show something positive.

V

Velandra

*hugs beefy*

You are the bravest person I know for travelling halfway round the world to a far off land to embark on this newest chapter of your life.

S

SUPRsalad

compliments.. compliments.. lets see here. lets see..

nope i got nothin, sorry..

V

Velandra

yeah..

the slinging of mud is actually why a lot of us come here, isn't it? :) At least, those are the most interesting to read threads

But beefy deserves compliments! She is amazing!

((and to those of you playing - skip me and expound on suprs awesome sig making skills))

S

SUPRsalad

If I had to compliment someone, i compliment Vander Nars.
For a guy playing with an extremely high ping, this guy has been more than useful. Good stuff vander. Keep up the good work, and we hope you never go home! :thumbsup:

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 7, 2008
If I had to compliment someone, i compliment Vander Nars.
For a guy playing with an extremely high ping, this guy has been more than useful. Good stuff vander. Keep up the good work, and we hope you never go home! :thumbsup:
Thank you for the love, it means alot to me to be accepted into the SUPR family, and I try my best to out skill all these low ping scrubs running around like they on crack. Also I must compliment SUPRsalad for his commitment to making this shard a better place for all pvpers! Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the forum to go live, sick of nazi mods.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 27, 2009
South Korea
Seriously, this isn't how the thread works. You comment to poster before you, and if you have nothing nice to say, follow the golden rule of:
JUST DON'T SAY ANYTHING.
Thanks.
And Vel, thank you for your compliment. =]

V

Velandra

this just isn't going to work Kels.. the problem is.. I don't think any of us really like each other on Stratics :)

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

Hi there,

Well, I don't know beefy too well, but all times that I've run into her in game, she's been pleasant to me. :) She's got a cute board name too that always makes me hungry. lol

On a side note, Gemma did a great job on ur sig banner! Ha!

Cheers,
Bunny

(Sent from my iPhone)

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 27, 2009
South Korea
Hi there,

Well, I don't know beefy too well, but all times that I've run into her in game, she's been pleasant to me. :) She's got a cute board name too that always makes me hungry. lol

On a side note, Gemma did a great job on ur sig banner! Ha!

Cheers,
Bunny

(Sent from my iPhone)
Wow, thank you!!

S

SUPRsalad

okay okay, i see how the thread works now. Okay, so i compliment Beef..
lets see here..

Thank you for those pdx pics you sent me. I still use one of them for my desktop. You have always been very kind to us, even though I know some of my SUPR's are probably killing you several times a month. I have respect for that. You are a very good people.

heart,
gemma

ps: im glad you like yr sig still. it was fun to make.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 9, 2008
thank you gemma for your awesome moustache (and sigs)

edit: moustache 1st, sigs 2nd