• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

There are STILL puzzle skippers in DA

G

Granjell

I don't know how he did it, but this toon just ran up through the mine sweeper puzzle and jumped on the switch. Twice! Didn't even ask if we wanted to work them out.

Ah well.:next:

C

Crazy Fireball

Thats what would tick me off, when i was good at something and someone would be rude enough to do whatever they wanted and go threw it, i tought that they fixed that glitch?

G

Granjell

It wasn't the flying glitch, it was a new thing, because he just seemed to run right through. Also, he could enter the wall of the hallway right before the end somehow. I was afraid he'd pop out and defeat the final group without us.

C

Crazy Fireball

It wasn't the flying glitch, it was a new thing, because he just seemed to run right through. Also, he could enter the wall of the hallway right before the end somehow. I was afraid he'd pop out and defeat the final group without us.
The hall glitch isnt new, its been there for a while, is that what he did?