• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Wonderful World Of Mag RUBBLE "CLOSED"

G

I have 128 piece set ... A nice collection of Plants, Tables , Benches & little rock rubble pieces !!!! 100k per wood piece 20 in all and 50k per piece for everything else 108 in all . Worth over 5 mill !!!!!

Starting bid is 1 mill

G

you are probably going to have to post a screen shot before you get a bid, just my opinion

G

How do i post pics??? Im not sure Im new to strats... Let me know and they will be up asap. Ty

G

Use print screen, or a screen capture utility like grabby to take screenshots and save them to your hard drive.

Use paint or another editor to crop or label them.

Upload the pictures to photobucket (it's free).

Post the image link here.

G

lol, I had 3 x this much ... But I sold a bit to the Siege museum !!! And a few other collectors ....

G

This one is still up for grabs...

100k per wood rubble 50k per everything else or the whole lot .....

Starting bid for whole lot 1 mill

G

Is your offer for 1 mill still up ??? Just wondering , this 1 is close to closing

G

This 1 ends tonight at 10 pm PST 1 am EST ...

Standing Bid 1 mill ....